Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MalrothDragonia

06-27-2014

I have a problem where my champion will not respond to my commands randomly in games. My ping will be very low, my framerate will be between 30 and 60, and yet my character is unresponsive. This has lasted from 2-10 seconds at a time, and I am able to see the green arrow indicators to show that I have right clicked, and I'll be able to watch as my opponents kill me in real time. I recently upgraded to Maverick, and I had heard there were some issues, but what is the progress on these issues? Maverick has been out for a while, and if this is a known issue, why has it not been addressed?

Boomer0001

06-30-2014

Quote:
MalrothDragonia:
I have a problem where my champion will not respond to my commands randomly in games. My ping will be very low, my framerate will be between 30 and 60, and yet my character is unresponsive. This has lasted from 2-10 seconds at a time, and I am able to see the green arrow indicators to show that I have right clicked, and I'll be able to watch as my opponents kill me in real time. I recently upgraded to Maverick, and I had heard there were some issues, but what is the progress on these issues? Maverick has been out for a while, and if this is a known issue, why has it not been addressed?

I have the same issue and I'm on the newest Mac Beta. Had no issues before this patch either.

bolo san

07-01-2014

Quote:
Boomer0001:
I have the same issue and I'm on the newest Mac Beta. Had no issues before this patch either.

im having similar problems as of yesterday. tried everything. cant find anything anywhere

EmperorZebra

07-03-2014

Also, there is a bug with my League. I'm not sure if it happens to others because all my friends have windows. Normally when i first start my launcher it usually says 33% downloading. It stays like this for a while then when i press repair it just crashes. Does anyone know a fix?

Token Log in

07-05-2014

I have the same issue as Boomer0001 and MalrothDragonia or maybe a variation. I notice it the most when attacking minions and jungle camps. My champ will move in a stutter when fighting them and seemingly move in response to them.
Note: I have been in blue jungle camp bush and without pressing buttons other than starting the camp, my champ would pop in and out of the bush without showing animation. This is with 40 fps and 60 ping.

its very noticable with Riven Qs

I too have downloaded the new Mavericks since experiencing these problems and it hasn't helped.

ImHallucination

Recruiter

07-12-2014

Will anything change with the new OSX?

NorthRaptor

07-18-2014

Please tell me there is a known issue with the patch, as there are many people with unplayable pings after it installed.

Ceshis

07-19-2014

the video card is not fully used in Macbook Retina 2013

sSmacKk

07-19-2014

Quote:
iTorok:
Same thing is happening to me, some games I start out completely fine at about 20-25 ping then at around the 25 minute mark I suddenly can't move and my ping jumps up to 2000-3000 and it says I'm reconnecting. This whole time a can see everything around me moving fine and the game is still running smoothly until it freezes and unfreezes for a bit. This goes on until the game is over. Disconnecting or restarting the client doesn't help.

I've been encountering this issue quite often ever since the new patch... i'm hoping somebody from riot will take not of this and fix it soon ( it won't let me play

Schnatz007

07-22-2014

Hey all,
So I'm having a problem and not sure if it is a bug or what...
I can get in queue, pick my champ and whatnot, but when the game starts all I get is a black screen and nothing else. Tried repairing the client, they said they're working on something so maybe that could be it? Not sure what the problem is.