Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wifflenut

03-31-2014

For the past few games (about 4/10 times) in the middle of the game the screen will just stop. The game stops and the sounds loop over and over. After this league either crashes or I have to reset my computer. I have already punched a hole in my wall. HELP PLEASE. lol.

Hufflepuff

04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifflenut View Post
For the past few games (about 4/10 times) in the middle of the game the screen will just stop. The game stops and the sounds loop over and over. After this league either crashes or I have to reset my computer. I have already punched a hole in my wall. HELP PLEASE. lol.
This happened to me and it EVENTUALLY turned into the bugsplat error reported here

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4323761

Glue

04-10-2014

Ok this is a weird thing I noticed while playing on a windows compared to Mac. I normally play on a mac mini and whenever I have my keys set to quick cast and use them, the aiming circle(not sure what to call it, but the circle that shows where your spell will go) will pop up for a second and then the spell will cast. I always thought this was normal, but when I played on my friends windows computer and used smartcast, no aiming circle would appear and the spell would instantly cast.

I realized that this is a huge inconvienence.
I played fizz on windows and my q was working perfectly with smart cast and I got it everytime. On mac sometimes if the player is moving too fast it won't even cast.

I'm wondering if this is a known bug or an issue with my settings.

MSF72

04-22-2014

As of the most recent patch, I haven't been able to patch at all or repair my client without the client crashing on me.

Nerdfatuation

04-29-2014

When ever I try to play a normal game my game takes for ever to load and when I finally load in my screen wont move. I can move but my screen will stay locked on the fountain and wont move when i move the mouse to the edge of the screen. The only way to move the screen it by moving the white box on the minimap (yes my screen is unlocked).
Im playing on a Macbook (mid 2009) (so ooold). it has 2GB RAM and a geforce 9600M graphics card. Does any one else have this problem? If i upgrade my RAM could that help?

GoldenWarriorGod

06-03-2014

How about the firewall bug you get in the loading screen?

I am Bad at LoL

06-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glue View Post
Ok this is a weird thing I noticed while playing on a windows compared to Mac. I normally play on a mac mini and whenever I have my keys set to quick cast and use them, the aiming circle(not sure what to call it, but the circle that shows where your spell will go) will pop up for a second and then the spell will cast. I always thought this was normal, but when I played on my friends windows computer and used smartcast, no aiming circle would appear and the spell would instantly cast.

I realized that this is a huge inconvienence.
I played fizz on windows and my q was working perfectly with smart cast and I got it everytime. On mac sometimes if the player is moving too fast it won't even cast.

I'm wondering if this is a known bug or an issue with my settings.
It's your setting, on the very bottom of the settings the same page as selecting quick cast. There is an option for a Skill Shot Indicator so just select it

Carried by Lag

06-22-2014

Today i started getting this whenever i tried to log in.
Connection Error
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.
Anyone know what this is happening and if there is a fix thx

EmperorZebra

06-22-2014

I don't know if this is an issue for mac and windows, but currently the first game i play after starting up my comp that game i start lagging and disconnecting after the 20 min mark or somewhere near that. I know its not just an issue with me because I've seen it happen to others too. This is a big issue for me as it causes problems for my team and i fear getting banned. But every game after the first is fine and smooth.

iTorok

06-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorZebra View Post
I don't know if this is an issue for mac and windows, but currently the first game i play after starting up my comp that game i start lagging and disconnecting after the 20 min mark or somewhere near that. I know its not just an issue with me because I've seen it happen to others too. This is a big issue for me as it causes problems for my team and i fear getting banned. But every game after the first is fine and smooth.

Same thing is happening to me, some games I start out completely fine at about 20-25 ping then at around the 25 minute mark I suddenly can't move and my ping jumps up to 2000-3000 and it says I'm reconnecting. This whole time a can see everything around me moving fine and the game is still running smoothly until it freezes and unfreezes for a bit. This goes on until the game is over. Disconnecting or restarting the client doesn't help.