Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunder Blaster

01-24-2013

Great work guys, but I have another issue. Everything runs perfectly until after champ select and the game launches. I just get a black screen and nothing happens

roko la machine

01-24-2013

im 10.8.0 i can only play pbe when i wanna do NA how can i install it to have NA ?

KTN Master

Recruiter

01-24-2013

i cant play -_- thanks Boompje for sucking i love this game only way i have playing with my brothers

tifapriori

01-24-2013

When I log in, the client tells me that PVP.net has shut down. I haven't even created my summoner name yet in PBE!

Lt Stephan

01-24-2013

I can't Log onto PBE with iLoL or Riot's Client..

Selthus

01-24-2013

Boompje. Dude. We all like you.

DRAYC0S

01-25-2013

Quote:
roko la machine:
im 10.8.0 i can only play pbe when i wanna do NA how can i install it to have NA ?

The Client is currently only being test on the PBE. This means you will have to wait until they allow the patcher to connect to the NA and other live servers. This will happen after they work out a large amount of the bugs.

YourPangitFace

01-26-2013

can some1 help me on LOL i can't get in the game. always say game still in progress but when i try to reconnect it won't reconnect....i did everything already i reinstall it but still it won't work...P:

05ive

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Hi, i found a little bug, while looking at the abilities videos of Lee Sin, it doesn't display the video, only the sound.
Cheers for the Mac Client, I'm so happy.

Rattykins

01-26-2013

Noticed that the Fiendish Codex build is wrong. It doesn't have a fairy charm with it. Don't know if it changes the price of that or Athenes.

Match found is still glitchy, flickering and not showing constant after you accept game.