Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oohlalaa

03-30-2013

the zac patch updating stopped at applying clientwindow.dat for more than 2 hours.. any one having the same problem or shall i restart the launcher?

ConmanOfConmen

03-30-2013

Every time I attempt to log on via mac the application crashes. Right after the verification of my account and password, the logging in message shows up. Then a message pops up saying connection error and could not connect to the PVP.net server.

Clon1c

03-31-2013

0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS
Critical Error message after my most recent update. Any repair support for mac clients?

Legionariopk

03-31-2013

does anyone else has the starting up sound issue? Whenever the game start it makes a really loud noise through the HDMI it's so annoying having to mute my tv's speaker just because of the game.

Blaze1117

04-02-2013

does anyone know what i should do i tried dowloading the mac one but it says unknown error occured and to check the logs what do i od did anyone else have this problem?

Blaze1117

04-02-2013

i tried downloading the mac one but it says unknown error occured and to check the logs did anyone else have this problem? what should i do

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze1117 View Post
i tried downloading the mac one but it says unknown error occured and to check the logs did anyone else have this problem? what should i do
Post your system specs and logs, and I'll be happy to check your logs for you and figure out what's happening.

Schildkrote55

04-05-2013

I run on an iMac and the FPS and everything is great in game but the out of game store doesnt load properely and its just a list of hyperlinks without and splash art or anything.

Thanks for your work so far!

Sir Vince Alot

04-05-2013

bot games are ok but team fights in real games normal or ranked causes slide show like game play.

PeacefulPanda

04-06-2013

Lately the game is working fine for me on my macbook pro But I could do with a better FPS, during team fights it gets pretty low.
I already played around with the settings, but I still think there is room for improvement on your side !
My specs : - OSX 10.7.5
- Processor 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 256 MB