Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cla16

03-13-2013

Guys, after I load the LoL client up on my mac, and put it in the applications folder, then try to make it work, it will just show up as a flash on my bottom toolbar and wont open. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

KnightmareDaniel

03-14-2013

Help, client doesn't open

thomaswang2011

03-15-2013

Can OS X 10.6.8 install this game? i downloaded the game and the mac wouldn't install it

Anyone can help?

Cheers

LumpySpaceDog

03-15-2013

Connection Error for Mac. I'm trying to figure this out for a friend who has a Mac. So far here is what I know:

1. It only happens after authentication is verified and it attempts to log on
2. It happens even with the Firewall off
3. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help
4. We have tried on multiple days so it isn't a random server issue.
5. I've been playing on my mac without a problem using the same wifi connection
6. She has Mountain Lion OSX. I have Lion. But I doubt it would not work just because someone has a more up to date OS.
7. Riot has not yet posted any trouble shooting options for Mac for this problem. Only PC, but of course it has only been out about 2 weeks.
8. I haven't seen any admins post back about it.
9. The problem is probably a lot worse than we think as you can't post on the forums to talk about this because you can never log in to create a summoner. And therefore never get help to solve the problem to where you could even ask for help.

Woogiehead

03-15-2013

So far it's working good for me. Anyone who is having trouble i'd suggest reinstalling the client into your application folder. As for my complaints? They're minor but here is my list of a wapping 2:
1: the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen has a really small box vertically and is a piss ant to click shouldn't be too hard to fix
2: sometimes when i do click the scroll bar if i move the mouse up it highlights the page and leaves a haze that stays until you quit out of the app which should also be relatively easy to fix.

Overall I'm super happy with the way the client runs thanks a ton!

Th0rn

03-17-2013

Not a bug but an annoyance!

1. There are multiple LoL icons in the dock, UserKernel, LoL Launcher, LolClient.

I have a feeling that fourth one will show up once I launch a game.
Its not a major issue, but it looks very clunky and unmac like.

Th0rn

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaswang2011 View Post
Can OS X 10.6.8 install this game? i downloaded the game and the mac wouldn't install it

Anyone can help?

Cheers
Im running it on 10.6.8 right now. You need to be more specific. What exactly is the problem?

MeatBallsHoratio

03-18-2013

I get an invalid username/password constantly with all accounts I've ever created and tried to use. Please fix, I can't even play the game...

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarlects View Post
I get an invalid username/password constantly with all accounts I've ever created and tried to use. Please fix, I can't even play the game...
Are you using the PBE client, or the Live client?

M0ngo Like Candy

03-19-2013

1. Spectator mode
2. Spectator mode
3. Spectator mode
4. Spectator mode
.....o and a little bit of SPECTATOR MODE