Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darczov

03-25-2013

hey Steve bro..i just download it on my mac but now i cant use that because i dont have any account and the register page has been closed due the large amount of account registered..can u help me get one?by the way, my client is now patching for more than 30 hours..is that normal? my ping to wikipedia.org is about 325ms..it says that 158:48:30 remaining and over 2500MB to download..is there any simpler way i can do this?i really need help from advance since im new to mac send me an email on [email]XXX[/email] please..thanks

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-25-2013

Hey Darczov, a mac client is available for live!

For more info go here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3178669

timmytumble

Recruiter

04-07-2013

having trouble with my girlfriend's mac client. I downloaded and installed fined. Ran into a small issue where the fix was to "repair install". Once installed, she played a couple of games and it worked great.
Problem: she has to reinstall if she closes the client

Please help

-a very happy PC user with a frustrated Mac using girlfriend