League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Google Is Skynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

How well does it run on a Mac?

warslaying

Recruiter

03-01-2013

Could be a good thing to get new players in. even tho new users arent the best i still will support the things riot does jsut becasue... hey if it wasnt for them this outstanding game wouldnt have been made so i say shout ot to riot for there great hard work in making this game into a better and more viral game

Dyarnar

03-01-2013

Guys, what about hot corners? Can i somehow set LOL in a way that they are ignored? I use hot corners for designing (my job) and wont turn them off. And I use the not fixed camera, so always if i want to watch up at the map it activates the corner and i see my desktop. Can i switch that off somehow?

RiderofKnights

03-01-2013

Well, from my standpoint, I'm glad to see this! I stopped playing a while back because of the need to reboot so much.

Thanks, in advance!

The 6th Hokage

03-01-2013

hey, I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I can't get into a game...currently killing my team right now xD

i keep getting the "unable to connect to server" thing, telling me to check my firewall (it's always been off). i went back to iLol and I'm getting the same message. is this because of the new patch and my comp isn't handling it? lookin for answers here!!!

RiderofKnights

03-01-2013

It worked for me...

BaldRooster35

03-01-2013

It says invalid username or password, but i know its not. What is wrong with it?

Kabruto

03-01-2013

anyone else getting really slow download? I'm hitting 80 kbps and i normally do 1600kbps

Jack Hellstorm

03-09-2013

Is this still in PBE? I don't have a mac but my friend does and he wants to play :P

LoLmaniac23

3 Days Ago

i keep trying to load it but its not showing it keeps saying that unspecified error thing