League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechnoTechie

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rioting View Post
PBE signups should be open: http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/
So I tried heading to this site and after hitting "Sign Up" it automatically sends me to
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=28042411
as soon as the page loads... how the heck are we supposed to test this if we can't get in?

-beenwaitingforforever

EDIT: Okay I give up. going back to HoN

OverEnGaged

02-09-2013

Serious chat issues at the moment. I find myself writing for other summoners and "undefined" at the end of each thing that I post in game. Also after the most recent patch all chat does not work at all.

On another note I feel as though mouse movement is not smooth and somewhat unpredictable. Ive played now using two different mice and have the same issue with both.

Awesome job with the new client!! Im just letting you guys know what im seeing glitch wise at the moment. Thank you all so much for giving the IOS community a chance to play this amazing game!

shelwyn

02-09-2013

Whenever someone does bad I'm going to taunt them by asking if they are using a mac.

SIREDRAG

02-10-2013

Seems like ill start playing LOL again.
iLOL had so many buggs and playing via bootcamp is so annoying.
Im sure many more players will join, like those who play HON on mac cause LOL is not currently available

SableElephant

02-10-2013

I have downloaded the client and when I try to log in, it says my username/password combo are incorrect....? Since I started my account on iLoL, do I need to make a new one? Although, my iLoL username and Password work to log me into this website so.... idk!

Chaldron

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SableElephant View Post
I have downloaded the client and when I try to log in, it says my username/password combo are incorrect....? Since I started my account on iLoL, do I need to make a new one? Although, my iLoL username and Password work to log me into this website so.... idk!
You need a PBE account, which is currently closed

Best Yas NKorea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

For school we got mac computers and i wanted to download it but this comes up and only the tech guy knows it and he wont give it away. Can you setup a diff way to download it or help me get around this

legoaisu

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by optic360dropshot View Post
For school we got mac computers and i wanted to download it but this comes up and only the tech guy knows it and he wont give it away. Can you setup a diff way to download it or help me get around this
Rofl, you've ran into the problem with computers on a campus with security. There are no ways around that problem unless you have an admin username and password. Because it will simply pop up anytime you try and install something. Sorry friend, looks like you'll have to play on a mac of your own or one of your friends.

Wesley chong

Best Yas NKorea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoaisu View Post
Rofl, you've ran into the problem with computers on a campus with security. There are no ways around that problem unless you have an admin username and password. Because it will simply pop up anytime you try and install something. Sorry friend, looks like you'll have to play on a mac of your own or one of your friends.