[Suggestion] - Consumable Item Slot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sajuuk

11-30-2009

If this has been posted before then disregard and I apologize.

I feel that having a new slot or slots that can only hold consumable items would greatly reduce the frustration and reluctance of purchasing such items. This would be 1 to 3 slots under the normal item bar that would only hold potions and wards so that people don't have to struggle with keeping a slot open or buying one potion, consuming and then buying again.

Often I have called for a ward out of the tank/support and I will hear "no space", or I will heard "no money" and find my self out of space to pick one up. This would also be nice as it would encourage more advanced play as people would be encouraged to buy wards instead of having to deal with hassle.

It would be great to never have to think "should I sell my Doran's XXXX for this one damn ward?"

Thank you

Daazku

12-02-2009

/Agree

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

IT has been posted before and some talk of RIOT agreeing with it. Anything that would encourage people to get wards seems worth it.

No Cow Level

12-02-2009

/sign

Sajuuk

12-06-2009

Just had a game were all our members had full inventories of items we couldnt sell and we needed a ward. Bad move on our part, very much so, but that should be something a player should worry about IMO.

Thanks for the replies.