What's YOUR longest losing streak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Okay, this is going to be part rage, part question.

Rage: I currently have a 7 game losing streak, all in ranked. I started off the season at 1300 elo, was feeling great, then I got qued with horrible teams. 3 of my games I wasn't positive, the other four I was, but it doesn't really matter, because you can play amazingly and still go negative with a horrible team. My last round, I had a support xin who went 1/14 and a nunu who went 4/12. So i've dropped about 200 elo in the course of about two weeks, all from losing like mad. Supposedly, if you play well, you'll get to your correct elo eventually, but riot's statistic for that was 300 games. Hopefully, the new system will bump me up because my top rating is much higher than my current, but I honestly don't know.

Question: What's your highest lose streak in ranked?

SPIKE SPlEGEL

01-23-2013

20 in a row, was worst couple days of my life. Now I'm stuck with the bronze bads

Irelia Carries U

01-23-2013

i lost 11 in a row after my placement matches, went from nearly 1400s to 1100 elo in 1 day, obviously i kept on playing/improving and i am sitting at 1500 elo atm after 600+ games played

Eiales

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

1. I have 11 ranked games played

Koechophe

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadeious View Post
20 in a row, was worst couple days of my life. Now I'm stuck with the bronze bads
Ouch

Jamaree

01-23-2013

14 games, just happened, ugh, I ALWAYS get so close to plat.

Koechophe

01-23-2013

Winner so far: 20

Shmibble

01-23-2013

Slow Cheetah

01-23-2013

Mine was 10 in a row, peaked at 1380 or whatever and went back down to 1200's. It's literally the worst feeling ever, the 10th loss was capped off with 2 trolls on my team.

As soon as the game started, they ran straight down mid and killed themselves under tower because they didn't get the roles they wanted. It's the only ranked game I've ever left, I just alt F4'd after I saw that, and I stopped playing league for 2 weeks after that.

Worked my way back up to 1300 atm though

pewdeipie

04-17-2013

10 games..