Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MF ult is now meh.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AliAhmedAkbar

10-21-2010

It was the best early-mid game, was decent late game(no taking into account the squishies that don't know how to get survivability items), and it showed its true potential with a CC especially aoe CC. This was all post nerf and she still did more damage from auto attacking late game especially with agility elixirs. Now her damage scaling was reduced, making it even less effective endgame and a huge chunck of the range was taken off. The only good side of the range being reduced was she couldnt get tower kills so easily anymore.
But regarding team fights she has to take an extra 4-5 steps if she wants to cover the range that was nerfed off of her ult which makes her so much more vunerable. To top it off its like 10 times easier to walk out of now that
1.) shes close enough for your teammates to get to her and kill her or cancel her ult and
2.) the range is shorter(obviously) and of course it has no CC.

Even with all this some people will still disagree, however most people don't take into account 1 tiny but major aspect of her ulti: it has a short delay. When you activate it Bullet Time takes nearly a second to cast which makes it slightly predictable not to mention that short time interval could change a teamfight by saving your teammates or getting the full damage off on the enemy team before they run out of it. Personally I think Riot should have only nerfed one or the other: the range OR the damage scaling. Nerfing both was just, wow. Im probably gonna get flamed at but oh well, that's what I think about it. Though im not going to be like one of those people that are all like "Oh MF is a total waste of space now, she got nerfed to the ground, GG, QQ. What a waste of IP/money." I still think MF is an amazing lane harasser even with the nerf on her Q. It just the ulti that I don't agree with, it was already mediocre in end game team fights without aoe CC, now its going to be nearly useless.

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

10-21-2010

It's still 1400 range. You can still use it from completely out of the battle and still hit their entire team and their mothers.

Xtchizobr

10-21-2010

Quote:
SuzakuCMX:
It's still 1400 range. You can still use it from completely out of the battle and still hit their entire team and their mothers.

and it still needs a nerf.

AliAhmedAkbar

10-21-2010

To Xtchizobr: No? lol. Are you trying to turn her into another 6300-IP EZ?

To SuzakuCMX: Yes I realize that, but my point was its nearly 2 minion lengths smaller now meaning its so much easier to sidestep unless an aoe CC is ALWAYS there to compliment her ulti. I know that i can still hit the team, but even if they're all clumped up in range it doesnt mean it will dish out the full damage. Any good player can juke out of that taking half to a quarter of the damage. I was trying to convey that decreasing both the range and damage makes it significantly useless end-game.

amalveaux

10-21-2010

QQ mf deserved it

AliAhmedAkbar

10-21-2010

I suppose.

chigchig

10-21-2010

Before patch: I'm just gonna pop ult from mid and do 400 damage even though you're behind a tower.
Now: SO IMBA

Exclamations

Recruiter

10-21-2010

They've essentially weakened all the AoE ult people, as their metagame was just too gay. A few Ult sync'ings and you find your whole team aced because you couldn't move. I don't know if the nerf was too harsh, but after adjusting to it, I think it would still be playable and viable.

Alithalor

10-21-2010

Ha, play Kat.

AliAhmedAkbar

10-21-2010

Mm yeah... good point Exclamations.

@chigchig err what does IMBA mean lol. I can usually guess acronyms but this one got me stumped. From mid? Exaggeration much.