The Adjudication Wing of Kayle (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Judicator

01-23-2013

Within the Institute of War were adjudication wings, places where champions are given time to prepare for any tasks, notably for the matches in which they are involved, but it held more than one purpose; it was a whole armory complemented by private sections, and one was but an empty chamber that had a hidden room on the opposite side of the entrance, and it was the Judicator's armory, without guardians. The angel stabbed her sword on a great rock that stood in the middle of the chamber, her wings perking side to side in the tension. She took off her helmet and turned, her whitish hair falling from the fold that let it fit in her helm.

"I have been informed of the trend of "ask columns" in which I may discuss with fellow champions, summoners, and the curious minds that look forth for knowledge. I have stepped up to give some time of my days to do such. Come, ask what you will, and I will answer."

((So the old Kayle has decided to stab her sword into the ground, giving up the role, so I unrooted it to become our new Kayle. So, come at me, do your worst!!!))

Ask the Lunari

01-23-2013

((Gl new kayle! , and @ Morgana... yet another.))

Dear Morgana

01-23-2013

((That's the fifth Kayle since I've joined...))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

((Then clearly, that shows who is the strongest...))

Judicator,

Sure you do not have the greatest relationship with your sister, Morgana, but what are your thoughts on her baked goods?