List of Places (v2)

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

01-22-2013

Introducing...the (Semi)complete List of Places!!! Now you no longer have to go searching for your favorite spot again! Here, I have compiled the links to just about every active locale used here.

Naturally I can't get EVERY place/event/adventure out there. If you see something I missed, don't be afraid to post it.

Tip - Looking for a specific place? Press Ctrl + F and type it in ^_^

To Clarify RP Types -
Location - Places that you can go to set up your own RP scenario. Usually no real main plot here. That's for you to create.
Adventure - These actually have a plot, a reason, or something that separates it from a place and an event.
Event - These are small RP's that tend to end quickly, and are here just to enjoy. They usually fall in line with what's going on at the time (such as a Harrowing Party or Pentakill Concert) and can affect Original Characters and even Champions permanently.
Ask Thread - These are NON-CHAMPION RP threads that are simply here for fun. They work just like the champion ask threads do, but no one can take over them if they are inactive. Similar to Locations, but more focused on talking rather than driving a story.
Open RP - Anyone can join in at anytime, so long as you understand what's going on.
Semi-Open RP - Closed off to a select group of people, but those with reasonable excuses can join in. Less strict than closed RP's but not quite open to everyone to waltz in.
Closed RP - No one but the predetermined people may post here IC. Usually reserved for private RP's and those with a set story that can't be joined in.
Choose Your Own Path - Similar to Open RP's. The narrator offers a list of choices, and the most requested continues the story. Anyone can vote for any reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Center]Locations[/Center]

Bandle City - The peaceful city-state of the Yordles, surrounded by an enchanted forest and dangerous mountains. Just avoid coming with candy.

Open RP

• A Day in Bandle City -Come and play with all the cute yordles. Just warning you, they will fight back when needed.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Bilgewater - Home of the vicious pirates of the Blue Flame Island. The law doesn't matter much here, so tread lightly and keep your flintlock close.

Open RP

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Demacia - Now and forever, Demacia is home to those who have glory and honor in their actions. Also home to those who hate Noxus.

Open RP
  • A Day in Demacia - Bow to the nobles or hang out at the park. There's always something to do here, so long as you are not affiliated with Noxus.
  • LaLuna's MidDay Cafe (V2) - Enjoy a happy carefree place to eat and talk. Located just outside Demacia, so you Noxians can join in too.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Freljord - Going to need more than just a snow jacket to survive these harsh tundras. Yet somehow the inhabitants can still wear bikinis in winter.

Open RP
  • A Day in Freljord - War is coming soon. But in the meantime you can still have a carefree day in the snow...so long as you don't go out at night.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

The Great Barrier - The dividing line between the sane world of Valoran's city-states and the chaotic world of Southern Valoran. Care when traveling here.

Open RP

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

The Guardian's Sea / Conqueror's Sea - The two known oceans surrounding Valoran. Dangerous to explore, but can be very rewarding to those brave enough to sail through the magical waters.

Open RP
  • Guardian's Sea - A dangerous sea to the west of Valoran. The Island nations of Ionian and the Blue Flame Islands are housed here, as well as several dangerous creatures. And pirates!

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Institute of War (and affiliated locations) - Where anything that matters happens. Neutral land for all of Valoran where most champions reside.

Open RP
  • A Day at the Insitute of War - Just another day at the central hub for all things political or otherwise. Search through the vast Grand Library, visit other champions at home, learn what it means to be a summoner, or get some relaxation at the Grand Gardens. Just stay on your best behavior, and everything will be fine.
  • Congregation of the Spider God - Elise's congregation, where any who wish may worship with the Prophet herself. Don't forget the yearly trips to visit the God himself in the Shadow Isles! (Snacks provided)
  • The Grand Foyer/Great Atrium of the Institute - New summoners, aspiring mages, amazed politicians, and everyone inbetween can congregate in the foyer of the Institute to meet and greet with the rest of Runeterra's colorful characters.
  • The Institute Bathing Facilities - Take a shower...or relax with a bath. The water's always clean.
  • The Institute Grand Garden - Such a peaceful place. Seems like the Institute is trying to copy Ionia. Still, if you want to meditate or watch the flowers, come on down!
    The Institute Grand Library (Reboot) - [I]The Library Wing on the west side of the Institute of War welcomes all those seeking knowledge from anywhere in Valoran. All are welcome, but not all information is available to everyone. Be careful where you tread.
  • Lulu's Epic Candy Land - Using magic (and a large amount of marshmallows), Lulu has created a near exact duplicate of her closet Glade in candy form. Avoid eating everything here please.
  • The Lunari Temple - Despite previous Solari-related attempts at sabotage, the Lunari Temple stands proud. It serves as a beacon of hope for all those wronged by the Solari lies...according to Diana at least.
  • The Medical Wing - Got a broken leg? Broken rib? Void ooze gushing out heavily? Come down to the Medical Ward. We'll treat you right with state of the art magic and technology to keep you and your loved ones alive.
  • The MidDay Maid Cafe - A short distance away from the nearby town sits the MidDay Mad Cafe, owned by champion Ahri. Come on down and enjoy the great meals, excellent atmosphere, and amazing service. Oh, and did we mention the waitresses are dressed as maids?
  • Office of Summoner Kaz - If you ever need a reason to speak with Summoner Ryugi Kazamaru, here you go! Just knock before coming in, please.
  • Pentakill Practice Room - Pentakill needed a place to practice, and what better place than the sound proof storage room in the Institute of War? Careful when entering though... Mordekaiser's not the most forgiving person when it comes to people interrupting their practice sessions.
  • The Training Grounds - Fighting and training for champions before they head into the fields. Often a great place to try out new spells and weapons.

Semi-Open RP
  • Private Lounge - A private room where summoner Ryan hangs out. Be sure to knock before entering.

Closed RP

Ionia - The peaceful island nation where the inhabitants focus more on meditation and enlightenment than war and magic. Also a good place for tea.

Open RP
  • A Day in Ionia - Best place to go if you like tea and meditating.
  • Wukong's Peach Orchard - Gangplank's Oranges too much for you? Can't stand being around another banana? Then come on down to Wukong's Peach Orchard - The best place for peaches on Runeterra!

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Piltover - The nearly crime-free city-state with an excess of technology and magic is being created for the sake of progress.

Open RP
  • A New Day in Piltover - Crime free since 19 CLE. Of course, ever since Vi joined the police there has still been an increase in damaged property. And now with Jinx on the loose, those numbers have only skyrocketed
  • Viper's Wonder Lab! - Viktor's Lab too laser-y for ya? Don't like being so close to Jayce's hammer? Then come on down to the WonderLab! Located in "beautiful" downtown Piltover

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Mount Targon - The mountains located in the center of Valoran, which houses the Solari and Rakkor tribes. Can be seen from nearly all of Valoran.

Open RP
  • A Day on Mount Targon - For those who can make the climb, the view is pretty nice. Plus you get to meet some cool Rakkor guys.
  • The Rakkorian Arena - Prove your the best warrior ever against the best warriors alive. Only arrive if you are truly ready.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Noxus - The dark twisted city-state ruled by the tyrant Jericho Swain. Stay on your guard here, the citizens won't hesitate to cut you and steal your wallet when you're not looking.

Open RP
  • A Day in Noxus - Keep your friends close, and enemies guessing. It is ill-advised to come here alone.
  • LaLuna's MidNight Tavern - The LaLuna name is spreading. Just outside Noxus sits a quite welcoming Noxian-themed tavern, complete with food, drinks, and a night of fun. Soldiers of Noxus get a discount! Woo!

Semi-Open RP
  • Swain's Manor - Located in the heart of Noxus, this wondrous palace-like home is only available to those Jericho Swain deems worthy of audience. Likely not a fun place for a Demaican to be.

Closed RP

The Shadow Isles - A dark island far off the cost of Valoran, where it is said dead spirits haunt the lands. Most who journey here don't come back alive.

Open RP
  • Twilight in the Shadow Isles - for those brave enough to swim to the shadow isles, here you can tour around the island for yourself. Just watch your back...and your front....and all around you. The slightest breeze could be your undoing here.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Shurima Desert - A harsh desert landscape that once housed an ancient civilization. Brink lots of water if you plan to travel here.

Open RP
  • A Day in Shurima - Wander around the desert, visit a lost temple, fight off an evil desert creature. Just don't forget your water, or your way.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

The Void / Icathia - The void is a dangerous dimension that houses monsters unforeseen by any inhabitant of this world, and enter through a hole manifested in Icathia. Only those born of the void, or willing to give their allegiance to it, may tread through this place safely.

Open RP
  • A Day in the Ruins of Icathia - Home of the void, where creatures from the dreaded dimension arrive to conquer and devour our world. Only void creatures tend to survive long here.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Zaun - A polluted state and ally to Noxus, Zaun is not a place you'd want to have a Sunday picnic. Bring a gas mask, and whatever you do, don't accept any water from anyone.

Open RP
  • A Day in Zaun - Polluted and advancing as ever. Piltover's evil twin is always ready to welcome another vict-- err, I mean patron into its walls.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Other - Can't find a place to go? Don't want to create a new RP? Here you go.

Open RP
  • The Champions' Chronicals - Summoner Kaz has grown bored in his time at the breakroom, and has come up with an ingenius plan to interview champions to get their take on the world.
  • The Displaced Timeline - Where time is relative. your RP is whenever you want it to be.
  • RP Forum's "Tabletop" Campaign Thread - Fan of popular tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons? Don't have time to set up adventures and call friends over to play? Wish it was set in the League universe? Well come on down and join the forum version, now.
  • The Sparring Grounds - A great arena sanctioned by the League for champions and citizens alike to battle all out, without the restrictions of the League. Fair warning - death is possible (but rare).
  • That OTHER Place - When you want to be somewhere else, but can't.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

[Center]Adventures[/Center]

Open RP

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

Choose Your Own Path

[Center]Events[/Center]

Open RP
  • Welcome to the League (for Vel'Koz) - Cho'Gath put on a marvelous welcome party for the newest creation of the void. Come and say hi...just don't mention anything about disintegration.

Semi-Open RP

Closed RP

[center]Ask Threads[/Center]

For a list of Champion Ask threads, go here

• Ask a Summoner! - Various summoners of the League have volunteered their time to answer questions from champions, citizens, and others. Got something you wanna ask about summoner magic or anything really? Come on down!
  • Alice and Sam's Extraordinary Room - A Demcian Champion-hopeful-turned-summoner and an Ionian-Lunari Healer both await your visit eagerly.
  • Ask the Daughter of Viktor - Another champion hopeful awaits eager questions. Come and say hi, and wish her good luck.
  • The Break Room - Ask Kaz - The break room...because we all need a break from time to time.

[CENTER]Honorable Mentions - A place for Honorable places to go when they are all finished and are just too plain awesome to throw away, or for threads that really need attention. Come here and look back at all our past adventures, places, and threads and see how we got to where we are today.[/CENTER]

Open RP
  • Mack's Store of Essentials - Mack and the gang hang out at their store in downtown Piltover. Enjoy the old adventures of Mack von Lombardy.
  • Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa - Summoner Steward Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar has opened her door to take your questions. However, recently she has decided to part ways from us for a while. We leave this up to commemorate one of the best writers this forum has ever seen, and the best damn hummingbird caretaker I've ever met... Take care Tyby.

Semi-Open RP
  • An Unexpected Test of Life - In a twist of circumstances, you end up waking up as yourself in the world of League of Legends. Can you survive where your character once did?

Closed RP

Other Threads
  • Best Skype Quotes 2013 - A thread dedicated to all those moments on Skype than made us LOL till milk came flying out, or ROFL so much the carpet is now permanently indented. Feel free to add to it whenever you would wish.
  • Best Skype Quotes 2014 - We're back again for another year of Katarina's links, yordle punting, and awkward RP's that only Skype could have. Have fun!
  • Champion Feedback Thread - Unsure of how to portray a champion in a specific situation? Feel like you may have gone a little too out of character? Just want someone to tell you you're doing a great job? Well here is the place for you!
  • Champion Relationships List - An (un)official listing of all champion and non champion pairings so far (under new management). Come and contribute your own pairing, or correct and issue you have with one.
  • GP's Ultimate Tourney - Another Tournament for the Role Playing Forums to enjoy, this time it's 2v2! Do you and your partner have what it takes to win against the best the RP Forums have to offer?
  • Have a Try at the Mic - A tribute to all our champion's rapping skills. Think you can spit out a verse or two? The mic is waiting...
  • Lulu has a Writing Challenge for you, Community - A little contest for our beloved RP-ers to prove they know their champion/OC's like the back of their hands, and can easily get into character properly.
  • Pantheon Offers You a Challenge - Pantheon Ask, otherwise known as Mboy1100, helped organize the Role Playing Forum's first successful 1v1 Tournament in December 2013. Congrats to all the winners!
  • The (New) Rage/Rant Thread! - An OOC thread dedicated to getting that anger out and releive tension before writing, playing, or just going about your day. WARNING - This thread is VERY angry. Don't take anything you see here seriously, and do NOT try to argue here. It will only end in crying.
  • So the Compendium Needs a Patch - Think the Ask Champions Compendium needs an update? Offer ideas here!
  • Small draw thread! - Shibbles decided to grace us with her artistic ability, and what's better is she's taking requests!

----------------------------------------

Want to add a new location? here's how!

Post this info:
Quote:
Name - Name of thread.
Type - Location, Event, Adventure, or Ask Thread
Type - Open / Semi-Open / Closed RP
Link - Full Link address
Place - Where in Valoran is it? (For Locations only)

Description - Anything you want me to add to the description of the place/thread? If left blank I'll write something based on the first post in the thread.

Note - Even if I don't respond, I generally do try to add your place in.

-------

Special Announcement 1 - You new to the RP universe and need some tips to help you out? I would like to draw your attention to these tips. It'll help make sure your style is appropriate for this forum.

Special Announcement 2 - Newer RP-ers to this forum may also be interested in The Forum Enhancement Kit by Worre, and revamped by Frosthaven. More info here.

Special Announcement 3 - Bored? Want something to do while you wait for your friends to reply? Come on to our Skype chat. Now available in OOC, RP, New OOC, and personal! Just add dk2player (Me), onedudething (Kameil), or anyone else in our list of RP-ers, and ask to be added to the OF Skype chat.

Special Announcement 4 - I know I've been slacking in updating this. I've been growing increasingly busy/lazy over the months. I will try to update it on a regular schedule of 3 weeks, but if I forget, remind me. Ty!

-----
That is all, for now.....

Last updated - April 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM AZ/MST time.

makmix

01-23-2013

wait cud you happen to add my store to piltover????? it would be nice

Ask the Tempest

Leo the yordle

01-23-2013

Unless I am mistaken, a Rioter is needed to sticky a thread. I, for one, find this list very helpful!

AODRG

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
wait cud you happen to add my store to piltover????? it would be nice
Link it and I shale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest
And done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle
Unless I am mistaken, a Rioter is needed to sticky a thread. I, for one, find this list very helpful!
Well thanks...anyone know how to get in touch with a Rioter?

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Well thanks...anyone know how to get in touch with a Rioter?
I wish I knew. It was rather tiresome trying to keep the old one bumped, especially when I didn't have time to participate in the forums. Thanks for picking up where I left off.

makmix

AODRG

01-24-2013

((Keepin' this place alive. Added yours btw makmix))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Crossroads is dead, and you forgot the Institute Grand Library (though I would like to remake that thread...)

AODRG

01-24-2013

The grand Library thread died, as well as the cafeteria. Although if you would want to remake it go right ahead.

A word of warning: Very few people actually want to read.

1234511 ... 14