Add couters for skills that add on kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

I believe that skills like Veigers q and Nasus's q along with items that give bonus ap on based on total mana should have a counter that tells you how mutch you are gaining on that skill or item

for example if you are usings nasus' Q skill each kill gives him 2 extra dammage (i think) per kill you get with it i think they should have a counter that tells you how mutch bonus dammage you are doing because of kills

Nikorasu

11-30-2009

Think that's coming for next patch. Not sure though, as the test realm guys.

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

ill get on the test realm and check but i dont remember seeing that there

Aralock

11-30-2009

i always wondered myself when someone would post this...
as im not the only one in the world with that idea, i aproove that, sions E ability (i think) could also benefit from that as well as other items like archangels staff, stackable buffs like neutral creeps buff or trynds q spell or nunu atk speed buff should also restart its timer when it procs again....
imho that was just riots lazyness and poor scripting that are slowing fixes like that

Phiphler

The Council

11-30-2009

The new snowball items will display the amount of charges currently in them.

Barotix

11-30-2009

Nasus's SS does that in the PTR so I would assume it works for the rest.