rads error can not connect to http server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shàdôws

01-22-2013

well my computer was running lol fine until one day i got this error. the error says please make sure your internet connection is enabled and your firewall is not blocking access.well my internet is working otherwise i wouldn't be able to post this thread and i turned off my firewall and im still getting the error.i tried launching lol as administrator but i get same error i tried re installing it but got the same error.i dont know what to do i just wish i could get to the log in screen i have no ****in idea how to fix this
please help

Studder

01-25-2013

i just had this error and i think i may have found the issue (by accident) i kept getting this error and when i would try to research it i couldn't even pull webpages...

so that being said i believe iTunes Cloud may be the issue that is causing this or it is related because as soon as it went down (it kinda crashed) all of a sudden League works

let me know if this works... if it does then i know what to uninstall

RlCE BOY

01-25-2013

Same here. One day it was working, the next day i cant open it. A window continues to pop up saying something about HTTP connection with the server and RADS error. Riot, please help us. From what I've seen in other forums, there has been nothing helpful. thank you