Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 3s / 5s team. Want to push to high elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhyUSoNooob

01-22-2013

Hi there, I am looking for both a 3's and a 5's team so long as they can play pretty often. I'm a little over 1400 Elo at the moment in ranked 5s. I think I could be way higher.

I can play all roles, and own all champions, but I prefer in order of preference ... Jungle, Mid, Top, ADC, Support. I don't mind playing any role though like I said. My main is Sejuani jungle.

I have over 1k Normal games won. I find my self dabbling in ranked all 3 seasons, but not playing many games since it's just full of trolls and gets way too frustrating Here are the two champs I mostly play with their averages, and all champs that I play for various roles.

I have 2400 rating exp on WoW, had the top pvp mage on my rift server , so not having high elo in this game pisses me off lol!

I can use any chat programs ... skype etc

I'm 28 years old.

I live in EST time zone.

Just looking for a serious team that wants to push to a minimum of gold, but hopefully go much higher.

PM me and let me know!

WhyUSoNooob

01-22-2013

bump

WhyUSoNooob

01-22-2013

up

WhyUSoNooob

01-22-2013

up

WhyUSoNooob

01-23-2013

up

WhyUSoNooob

01-23-2013

up

Eyrgos

01-23-2013

Hey please add me & msg me in-game, Eyrgos. We're looking for a main jungler for our newly formed team, we're all 1200-1400 elo range currently, but can easily surpass it with a team. We wanna' go all the way ;D.

WhyUSoNooob

01-23-2013

Added, bump

WhyUSoNooob

01-23-2013

up

WhyUSoNooob

01-23-2013

up