Thresh, the Chain Warden Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Login Music cool, and creepy... reminds me of the original NIghtmare On Elm street (not the cheesy sequels, or the remake) jingle the little girls sing.

Haeyoonie

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by esSC Prax View Post
Honestly, the vast amount of content that Riot provides us free of charge is incredibly generous. The prices are rather low for the purely voluntary content available to us through the store, especially if you were to compare it to the more common DLC or subscription based services on other platforms.

Furthermore, buying RP does not make one stupid. Would you call a person who buys a cup of coffee before work every morning an idiot? How about someone who buys a new car every four or five years? Someone who buys a bigger house when their family grows? No, you'd call them a typical consumer. They are stimulating a business and encouraging growth. Purchasing RP is no different. These are things we buy for personal pleasure and out of gratitude to the developers and artists... individuals that you have just insulted for creating things you desire, but either can't afford or simply feel entitled to have for free.

Just wait a week. Thresh will be waiting for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKitten View Post
you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about, huh? You can't honestly compare real life investment, to a little game that will get you, literally, nowhere.
It's a money scam, it has always been, and they're only getting "better at it"

You might as well compare it to, if P2P games every month increased the cost of the subscribtion. And if the buyers are "smart" enough to fall for it, hell why not make it permantly?
Btw.. I don't think Riot is in need of White Knights or head..., I think they've plenty of those already.
Whoa there fella.
Insulting me is just silly, and will get you nowhere.

"Would you call a person who buys a cup of coffee before work every morning an idiot? How about someone who buys a new car every four or five years? Someone who buys a bigger house when their family grows?"

I thought he message was pretty clear, and apparently it was to others...I intentionally listed vanity or "fun" based items to draw a comparison to purchasing RP. These things aren't necessary, they're just things we want. Please explain to me how dropping $5.00 at starbucks every morning is a sound investment. I go almost every day, but I don't do it as an investment, I do it because I like to drink coffee. Similarly, a lot of people like to diversify their champion collection. As long as there is a desire for these things the prices will either remain stagnant or inflate. Your shock, dismay, or annoyance at this change is actually quite surprising, as this change will effectively deflate the prices of older champions. They're stealing our money by lowering prices, oh my! Also if you can't wait a single week, you may want to repeat the phrase "Patience is a virtue" until you actually start to believe it. Also, a scam is basically a fraudulent business plan. Please point out in exactly what way Riot has committed fraud. They haven't, and levying these kinds of accusations is laughable.

ImABot777

01-24-2013

damn the song is freaky reminds me of ring around the rosy and fyi ring around the rosy IS NOT a kid song look it up

Wastelandman

01-24-2013

Haeyoonie

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastelandman View Post
i c wut u did thar

super wabbit

01-24-2013

hes not even that good..

Here Roe

01-24-2013

He is difficult to maneuver around minions. That should be looked at. His auto-attack often stops him from short distance movement clicks. What makes this hard is using his close range abilities (especially his ULT) while they're is minions remotely in the path, the character seems to get very confused.

ACleanMan

01-24-2013

FiddleSticks 2.0

T8te

01-24-2013

I can't log in fast enough. Holy ****

EverlastingDawn

01-24-2013

Thresh is a good support!