Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Intoducing the Dominion Mentor program!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duelpower

04-22-2013

Shoot me a buddy request + message if you can't get a response out of me in chat guys. I usually ignore it a little because not many people talk in the chatroom haha.

Gypsy Eyes

04-29-2013

Oh. Neat. I just posted a thread looking for a group to play with and teach me. This is a wonderful idea ^^ will anyone be on between 6 pm and midnight (CST) tomorrow? I suppose I'll just see then, but I'm super excited ^^

Romantic Metro

04-29-2013

bump +1 for newbs like me =D

ISG Kasper

04-29-2013

This is a great idea, from a Plat SR player that was always interested in Dominion I might just have to switch, i'll be in the channel today if anyone wants to take me under their wing!!!

Golly

04-29-2013

I'll be online, but doing team practice. Wed evenings are usually the time when I dedicate to Dominion Mentor stuff.

Please feel free to add me in-game though. In the meantime, be sure to read up some excellent material around for intro stuff.

I would suggest Sauron's guilde: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2244698

And Fancy's Dominion intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD8nT_svLwo

smoics

05-01-2013

I'm new-ish. I've been playing several games, but still need some pointers. I haven't quite gotten the skill yet.

Romantic Metro

05-01-2013

Just wanted to say this program is very nice! Golly and wingstreet were very helpful in giving us a better understanding on concepts, roles, comps, runes, items, and even gives you a bit of understanding on team communication skills. Not to mention an introduction on raidcall which is very helpful. I must say I'm very impressed with this program and can't wait to do a couple more rounds in the future to learn more.

Anyone who is noobing like me in Dominion if you really want to give Dominion a shot this is a great route to explore.

+1 and thank you very much Golly and wingstreet and any of the other mentors for your time and effort.

Golly

05-02-2013

Quote:
MrMetro:
Just wanted to say this program is very nice! Golly and wingstreet were very helpful in giving us a better understanding on concepts, roles, comps, runes, items, and even gives you a bit of understanding on team communication skills. Not to mention an introduction on raidcall which is very helpful. I must say I'm very impressed with this program and can't wait to do a couple more rounds in the future to learn more.

Anyone who is noobing like me in Dominion if you really want to give Dominion a shot this is a great route to explore.

+1 and thank you very much Golly and wingstreet and any of the other mentors for your time and effort.

<3 Had a great time. If I get a chance outside of practice I will definitely add you to my invite list.

You should be joining DominateDominion chatroom and joining in-houses whenever they crop up. Some ragers occasionally, but explain that you would like advice after the game and people will be more than happy to help you.

A word of advice though, be prepared to have a thick skin. Some of the criticism can be harsh at times, but as long as you can separate trash talk from constructive criticism you will see the benefit.

Romantic Metro

05-02-2013

Quote:
Golly:
<3 Had a great time. If I get a chance outside of practice I will definitely add you to my invite list.

You should be joining DominateDominion chatroom and joining in-houses whenever they crop up. Some ragers occasionally, but explain that you would like advice after the game and people will be more than happy to help you.

A word of advice though, be prepared to have a thick skin. Some of the criticism can be harsh at times, but as long as you can separate trash talk from constructive criticism you will see the benefit.

hehe will do. I'm not to worried about the trash talk. Plus I have years of training being the youngest of 6 brothers so how bad could it be? =P

SuperQuackDuck

05-02-2013

It honestly isnt that bad here in dom. Most people are quite friendly.