Getting raged at for securing a kill. Lesigh.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yonakamousou

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koraq View Post
How are people missing this?
It was pretty well done IMO, subtlety goes a long way.

fmwyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2013

It depends on just how insecure the kills was in the first place; typically I tell them my reasoning why I believe they could not kill the player. Or I simply say, "oops" if I realize that they could have.

ArmySquirrel

01-22-2013

lol, troll. Always, always feed the penta if someone gets a quadra. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

I generally only make exception for when it's an unofficial penta, though I once got raged at for that even though I didn't even know it was going to be an unofficial penta even (he got two double kills in one long team fight, so the last I heard was someone on my team getting a double kill).

Volksworgan

01-22-2013

Everyone posting a legit response to this topic http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/.../121/eix4m.jpg

SpiceePicklez

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma is a View Post
Seriously, how do you stop someone from raging at you when you secure a kill?
I tried using logic and explaining that he should be happy at all the gold he got for getting 4 kills but it just made him even more mad.
3 things.

First, don't ever say "le sigh" again, it's ****ty, and retarded as hell.

Second, just ignore whiners and ragers, you can't stop them.

Third, If you're friends with him, or on a team with him. Delete/kick him. Issue with an ADC on my team a little while ago. Raged about me last hitting someone. Nothing you can do about it.

move on.

/thread

Brianmc

01-22-2013

IF you honestly "secured" the kill and the enemy was gonna get away then its fine. But "securing" kills aren't waiting in the bushes and letting your team mate do all the damage then when the enemy gets down to 100 health and your ally is about to get the kill then you leap out of the bush and take it. Then THATS a legitimate ks.

FlubbyDG

01-22-2013

^ this.
I'm getting a little sick of this "KS doesn't exist" bull****...it does, and you'll notice it the more you watch for it. You'll see people letting their team mates die when they could ult, just so they can pop it at the last second and get a kill.

Teralisan

01-22-2013

@FlubbyDG and Brianmc
true
most annoying thing in whole world is when someone is just hanging around doing nothing
you are about to get the kill
you Ulti to ensure it
they flash in get the kill with their Q...