9/10 ranked games have trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

please make a system where you choose a roll to que.

why?

Every game I join, someone calls a roll, even though they are last or second to last pick. I show them summoners code. they choose heimerdinger with revive clairvoence.

my elo and time is wasted because of this. If games didnt usually last more then 30 minutes then this wouldent be an issue.

DOTA on warcraft 3 had BANLIST so you never que will people that trolled your game.

This is completely uncalled for and needs to be addressed asap.

RegalLettuce

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoStoner View Post
Every game I join, someone calls a roll, even though they are last or second to last pick. I show them summoners code. they choose heimerdinger with revive clairvoence.
Please post a quote in which the summoners code explicitly states that pick order>call order. Thank you

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

Your statistics are horrendous.

Also, you're #51. All those threads talking about role-queuing.

Kawaii Katarina

01-22-2013

Roll calls usually only appear in lower ELOs. Just so you know.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

Quote:
everyone’s picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don’t normally play, you’ll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level.
right there chuck

no they arent pogo.

everyone knows this game started orginaly from dota warcraft. BANLIST was made for this reason from trial and error. history repeats itself.

Mothalius

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Your statistics are horrendous.

Also, you're #51. All those threads talking about role-queuing.
Mmmmmm his stats are better than yours, Mr. ForumPoliceMan.

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

bump

Quote:
my elo and time is wasted because of this. If games didnt usually last more then 30 minutes then this wouldent be an issue.

DOTA on warcraft 3 had BANLIST so you never que will people that trolled your game.

This is completely uncalled for and needs to be addressed asap.
pogo you didnt say anything about banlist. which is the real issue and not queing.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

"9/10 ranked games have trolls"? These are good stats?

And don't bump this thread. There's a 27-page thread discussing the idea of role-queuing already. Feel free to join that conversation. But I promise you, if you continue to bump this thread, it's not going to be anything more than a thread full of your bumps (and maybe the occasional random person hopping in to ask you why you're bumping this thread).

Don't believe me?

PsychoStoner

01-22-2013

you didn't talk about banlist again. Ignoring the problem makes it worse. obviously the thread you have shows that.

yeah the statistics are all from dota and why BANLIST was created to prevent these trolls from coming back. History repeats itself. trial and error testing was already done through the original dota.

Mothalius

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
"9/10 ranked games have trolls"? These are good stats?

And don't bump this thread. There's a 27-page thread discussing the idea of role-queuing already. Feel free to join that conversation. But I promise you, if you continue to bump this thread, it's not going to be anything more than a thread full of your bumps (and maybe the occasional random person hopping in to ask you why you're bumping this thread).

Don't believe me?
Man I swear, I enjoy reading your posts as much as the next guy. But lately, "9/10" of your posts contain nothing but "Hey dumbass this thread already exists. Go to it." And that's all fine and dandy except you're forgetting the basic concept of a FORUM. If everyone did as you pleased and just went to the Masterful Thread of all Threads of that which you in your holiness took the time to create, then the forums would be empty and barren. So. You twit. Shut the front door and let people post what they want.

And your radical "new" idea of not bumping/replying to a thread which you repeatedly flame people for, would work if you weren't such a hypocrite and simply practiced what you preached. You rage at people for bumping posts instead of downvoting, but that's all you do yourself, is retaliate and post more than the OP. If you ACTUALLY wanted a thread to die, you'd be quiet and downvote it, but you don't.

You don't own the forums. (er sry, is there already a thread about that somewhere? I'm sure you could point me in the right direction.)