why do champions change ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 Quick 4 U

10-21-2010

a few days ago panthon and other champions were there

now there are DIFFERNT champions

WHY ?

btw

if you buy a champion do u get TO USE HIM no matter IF THE CHAMPIONS CHANGE?

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

It's called a weekly rotation. Each week there are 10 free champions to try, and they are replaced by the next 10 free. If you buy a champion, you will have him always :P

This is to help people try different champions, see who they like, and always have champions available to play =)

Hanaur

10-21-2010

Buying the champs with either RP or IP (your choice) will make them always available to you. You can always tell who the week's free champions are by the exclamation point on their portrait.

Shadowatom

10-21-2010

what these guys are saying in here is buy panth and you keep him no matter what try the champs in the free champ rotation in practice games(your choice again but itll proly save you from some insults) and if you find another champ that you like and want to buy them go ahead its always good to be better at more than just one champion because if that champ gets picked your screwed

Millionaires

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Okay no ones wrong, but I'm going to try and help.

Each Week there is a "rotation" where riot kindly changes the champions around so you get to try everyone, so if you like someone, you can buy them, which brings us to your next question.

We'll keep using Pantheon as our example; If you buy him via the store, you keep him, means no matter the champions rotation, you will always get to use him.

But note, Sometimes the champions you own will go up in the rotation, can be annoying but others need to try everyone too.

As Shadowatom said if someone else takes your champion, your not going to be very happy, this also helps with the rotation, because if someone takes Pantheon, you can always back up with someone else.
So it's always a good idea to use different types of Champions.

Try to learn a Champion of every Class, Remember most Champions go under multiple classes.

I know this is probably getting very long, So I'll bookmark it, Just edit the first post and I'll check every now and then and see if I can help you more or you can add me in-game