Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot I understand you won't refund me but make sure this never happens to anyone else

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natneyi

01-21-2013

Yeah, that doesn't really seem right to me. I understand not refunding a gift that was received, but if it was never accepted, that's just money gone into nowhere... it should be refunded

Marrisa

01-21-2013

I am sorry, but learn to spell and check your work. You learn from your mistakes.

Pore

01-21-2013

not kewl mang. not kewl.

0Blake

01-21-2013

+support

Heavysleeper

01-21-2013

Quote:
Marrisa:
I am sorry, but learn to spell and check your work. You learn from your mistakes.

Yes, I will be more careful in the future if I'm to ever use the gift system again. However the purpose of this post is for them to fix the problem so it can't happen again.

Grammardor

01-21-2013

There was a thread similar to this where a guy gifted something to a permabanned account and got a refund.

Hope you get similar treatment. Or they put Nami on your friend's account if they didn't buy it themselves yet.

Coyote X Starrk

01-21-2013

Yeah im gonna bump this.

it made my feels feel bad

PeekingOnYou

01-21-2013

I agree with you. Something similar happened to one of my friends and the account he sent the skin to is never played.

PsychoticGod

01-21-2013

Quote:
Natneyi:
Yeah, that doesn't really seem right to me. I understand not refunding a gift that was received, but if it was never accepted, that's just money gone into nowhere... it should be refunded

what this guy said lol bump bump

Kommotion

Recruiter

01-21-2013

bump bump bump