Riot I understand you won't refund me but make sure this never happens to anyone else

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natneyi

01-21-2013

Yeah, that doesn't really seem right to me. I understand not refunding a gift that was received, but if it was never accepted, that's just money gone into nowhere... it should be refunded

Marrisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I am sorry, but learn to spell and check your work. You learn from your mistakes.

Pore

01-21-2013

not kewl mang. not kewl.

0Blake

01-21-2013

+support

Heavysleeper

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrisa View Post
I am sorry, but learn to spell and check your work. You learn from your mistakes.
Yes, I will be more careful in the future if I'm to ever use the gift system again. However the purpose of this post is for them to fix the problem so it can't happen again.

Grammardor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

There was a thread similar to this where a guy gifted something to a permabanned account and got a refund.

Hope you get similar treatment. Or they put Nami on your friend's account if they didn't buy it themselves yet.

Coyote X Starrk

01-21-2013

Yeah im gonna bump this.

it made my feels feel bad

PeekingOnYou

01-21-2013

I agree with you. Something similar happened to one of my friends and the account he sent the skin to is never played.

PsychoticGod

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natneyi View Post
Yeah, that doesn't really seem right to me. I understand not refunding a gift that was received, but if it was never accepted, that's just money gone into nowhere... it should be refunded

what this guy said lol bump bump

Kommotion

01-21-2013

bump bump bump

123456 ... 11