Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 1300+ duo. I play all roles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronx

01-21-2013

Been bouncing between 1300-1450 for sometime now. I win any lane in any role, but just can't lead well enough mid-late game to steamroll a victory.

Looking for someone with a good understanding of the game that can take charge and lead endgame. Maybe plays jungle/top/mid. I'd like to get two lanes fed between us and then win regardless who our pugs are. My in game name is Bronx, I would say my true skill elo is 1600-1650. I'm exhausted buying wards/auras/oracles because pugs can't play their roles. I think it's time to just duo with head strong player willing to grind out the ladder with me.

evacU8

01-22-2013

LOL so many ranked losses on your profile. 9 losses from what I can see

Bronx

01-22-2013

Hmm.. I see you lost an ARAM with a biscuit spec Mordekaiser and then played a 3v3 with Vlad where you spent 20 mins farming 6 minions.