Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot will grant you ONE wish!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warnock

10-22-2010

Quote:
nGio:
Or his ult could be "destroy economy" and after enough creeps are killed by allied champions, they have to use a percentage of their money to buy something for Charro. Another good one could be "destroy your culture", and if Charro enters an enemy base, the enemy team is all forced to wear sombreros. His passive can be that he doesn't have to pay for health pots, because healthcare is free for Charro. That would be neat.

the first one was good the second one.. meh wut to say haha lol'd so hard at the destroy economy ult (im mexican xD)

GenActive13

Recruiter

10-22-2010

I would wish for Pendragon's avatar to become a playable Champion with 4 ults.

nGio

10-22-2010

Quote:
Warnock:
the first one was good the second one.. meh wut to say haha lol'd so hard at the destroy economy ult (im mexican xD)

Hahah so is my stepdad. We both love politically incorrect Mexican jokes, and they're funnier when I tell them in Spanish.

survient

10-22-2010

I'd wish for RIOT to make another game. LOL is great but only one game? Take a pot shot at S2Games and remake Savage.

Though redeveloping PVP.NET to run on something other than ****ty Air would be better.

Puyol

10-22-2010

Blind monk!!!

ZamielVanWeber

10-22-2010

Quote:
Puyol:
Blind monk!!!

The last Journal of Justice contained hints that Lee Sin may be out soon.

Supercrest

10-22-2010

Made Sona's Default skin Muse, made MF default skin Waterloo and CHANGE god **** lux's face -.-

Order of Priority
MF
Sona
then Lux

Firellius

10-22-2010

Get more and more useful magic items released.

fuzzy logic

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Give Garen a 5 second damage buff that activates whenever he exits brush.

Kardea

10-22-2010

Quote:
ZamielVanWeber:
The last Journal of Justice contained hints that Lee Sin may be out soon.

This man speaks the truth. I suspect that they may do the same thing they did with Sona.

If you remember correctly, Sona appeared the Journal of Justice a few weeks before she was announced in much the same way the Ionian monks (read: Blind Monk) was featured in the most recent issue. I'm actually quite excited about it.