Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Concept: Thorn, The Yordle Huntsman!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clotoss

Recruiter

01-21-2013

I think league needs a pet based champion, so I present Thorn, The Yordle Huntsman!

NOTE: In case it is not clear, his E only taunts minions, not champions.

Appearance:
Simple enough, a Yordle with a rifle, wearing animal skins. (Can you tell visual design isn't my strong point, I am sure you guys could think of something cooler)

Passive: Hextech Shots
Thorns's rounds deal up to 50% increased damage based on how far they have traveled

Q: Careful Aim
Passive: Thorn has a 10/20/30/40/50% to cripple enemies on basic attacks, revealing them and reducing their attack speed and movement speed by 5/15/25/35/45%
Toggle: Thorn focuses and is able to fire while moving but has reduced 30/25/20/15/10% movement speed and attack speed.

W: Net Toss
Thorn throws a net to target location snaring enemies that it lands on for 2 seconds and deals 50/80/110/140/170 (+1 per 8 bonus AD) Phys(15 second cooldown)

E: Diversion
Thorn creates a dummy at target location that taunts all nearby minions for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds, returning 10/20/30/40/50 true damage to attackers (10 second cooldown)

R: Growl, Wolf Companion
Summons Growl, Thorn's wolf. Growl deals 40/50/60 (1 per 5 bonus AD) AD and has 500/700/1000 Hit points. Ranking up this ability also increases his armor and magic resist. Thorn may activate this ablilty to mount Growl and gain 20% movement speed, but have a 30/20/10% Chance to miss basic attacks.

Notes
- While Thorn is on Growl, all damage is dealt to him and Growls hit points are unaffected
- If Growl Dies, he will respawn in either 20 seconds or when Thorn goes to the fountain.
-Growl would target whoever Thorn is targeting
- Numbers are not at all tweaked, I just made some up.
- The diversion would not have a health bar
- Growl, Wolf companion would possibly be ranked at level one (Like Jayce's R)
- Thorn Would be a hybrid of an ADC and a jungler (Like twitch can be). His E, diversion, would allow him to clear well and his w, net toss would give him good ganks.
- He would be good at chasing and locking down kills, but would be easily dropped by melee bruisers due to his passive (He only deals a fraction of his potential damage at close range.
- He would have fairly long range, about the same as Caitlin, but low base stats due to his massive potential damage

The idea is very much unfinished and I am open to input.
Thank you for taking the time to read this
-Clotoss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpankCityUSA AG

01-21-2013

I like his R and his E especially. They make for a good escape, he seems pretty cool.