Sunbathing Leona skin - This must be a reality!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahal

01-21-2013

Most important edit of all:

'Tis done.

Well folks, thank you for your support. It looks like it's finally coming. The sun shines bright, today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We make Bunny Girl Riven...

...and I get Sunbathing Leona.

Picture it: Classy Marilyn Monroe yellow one-piece, sword is a rolled up umbrella, shield is a 50's beach bash surfboard.

Make it happen Riot!
Challenge accepted. We have Bunny Girl Riven. Now it's time for the next step. Future generations will thank us for it. IronStylus will cry tears of joy. The skin would be truly... stunning. Riot... please.

Quote:
"We can re-skin her...we have the hex-technology!"
Quote:
"The sun always rises. This skin will be."
EDIT1: Just noticed that a thread I let die almost a month ago is back on the front page with 200+ upvotes. IronStylus is an amazing person. (Also, my first thread to ever get a red post!)

EDIT2: Dragon master Swain is being made by popular request, according to Morello.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We will do this skin - I'm sure of that.
We all know that Parrot > Demon Crow, so I believe I speak on behalf of all GD when I humbly say... Riot, plz.

EDIT3:
Quote:
So yeah, we did this thing at PAX where we live designed Sunbathing Leona.
It has begun.

EDIT4:
Quote:
Yes, Sunbathing/beach bash Leona will most likely be a reality barring some major issue or slotting problem.
My work here is done.

EDIT5:
Thanks to Mr Ratz for another picture. Check out the artist at https://www.facebook.com/nanaxbanana!

(First image by Dalehan - http://dalehan.deviantart.com/. Second by IronStylus himself, and the last is thanks to Mr Ratz)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg prettyLeona.jpg (138.0 KB, 700 views)

Roosevelt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Riot pls

(That's how these things start, right?)

Vahal

01-21-2013

Would it help if I mentioned that this skin can cure thirty-five known diseases and cause the existence of unicorns? I'm pretty sure it's existence also causes the Himer and Karma reworks everyone has been looking forward to. Oh, and global warming. It will stop global warming.
EDIT: Called it! Karma's done, Heimer left to go. We just need a little more pressure, and if we're lucky we can throw a Sion VR in there or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello
This is the greatest skin idea ever. I promise to stop nerfing all your favorite champions if it is created.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus (Probably)
If this skin, is made, I will personally give everyone nine thousand Riot Point. Wait, no! We need more! Make that... over nine thousand Riot Points!!

A Master Shaco

01-21-2013

fix face pls.

Vahal

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
fix face pls.
There's only so much free, easily available splash art of Leona in a swimsuit on the web. By which I mean, it was the only one I could find.

Swervestar

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahal View Post
There's only so much free, easily available splash art of Leona in a swimsuit on the web. By which I mean, it was the only one I could find.
turn safe search off hueheu

Krimson62

01-21-2013

from my official splash art enhancing expertise it seems to me leona sunbathes in the nude

Take a close look, no straps, no strings, no nothing. probably not even tan lines

Mirror of Erised

01-21-2013

Riot please don't. ; ;

I love my armour clad lady!

Olek Skilgannon

01-21-2013

Riot Pls

Vahal

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWERVESTAR View Post
turn safe search off hueheu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
it seams to me leona sunbathes in the nudes
This thread is rapidly passing into uncharted territory. Let's not go there, shall we?

1234511 ... 31