Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where are the Anti-hero champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

01-21-2013

The Antihero is someone with some of the qualities of a villain, up to and including brutality, cynicism, and ruthlessness, but with the soul or motivations of a more conventional Hero.

My favorite anti-hero in other games or media is Corvo Attano from Dishonored.

The most classic depiction of an antihero is Batman.

Varus
Twisted Fate
Vayne to some extent

We need more Riot.

Nothcliff

01-21-2013

Viktor

I Like Tanks

01-21-2013

Elise is a spider, that means that she's close to an ant.

lol I died again

01-21-2013

I'll take a potion....AND EAT IT

SlumlordThanatos

01-21-2013

I think Diana fits nicely into this particular category.

Carmilia

01-21-2013

Vayne?

She's not what i'd call an heroic persona, if you ask me. She's all about inquisition, and judging her Judgement, she's the kind of person that analyzes everyone and hardly trust on them. But in the end, she's doing it to get rid of the dark arts, wich she considers that she's good for the demacian's citizens.

Euphuism

01-21-2013

Tryndamere. Seeks revenge, powered by rage, does it for dead tribe and loves Ashe.
Sejuani, wants war, seeks to overthrow sister, does it out of love for her tribe.
Shyvana, cocky girl fighting for Demacian justice, powered by rage, not afraid to kill enemy dudes.
Vayne, classic Batman-esque vigilante anti-hero.
There are more.

CynicalGiant

01-21-2013

Quote:
lol I died again:
I'll take a potion....AND EAT IT

No.

lol I died again

01-21-2013

Quote:
CynicalGiant:
No.

I'LL TAKE A POTION.. and.. drink it?

Carmilia

01-21-2013

Quote:
Euphuism:
Tryndamere. Seeks revenge, powered by rage, does it for dead tribe and loves Ashe.
Sejuani, wants war, seeks to overthrow sister, does it out of love for her tribe.

^ Just two things. Tryndamere's relationship is more of a politics affair than true love, from what i'm concerned. If theres a real relation based on feelings, i dont know. But it was convenient for Trynd to marry Ashe in order to have his tribe under Freljord's protection.

As for Sejuani, i'm unsure if her tribe trully likes her. In the JoJ she was presented as a despotic lord of war, and if i remember correctly, her tribe, the Winter's Claws, didnt back her up nor they accepted her decissions at all.