Hot key to only target heroes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

I mistakenly feasted on a minion instead of a weak champion as Cho'gath a few games ago. My cursor was right over him, but it ended up targetting a minion instead. Is there a key I can hold down to make the spell only target heroes? I doubt it, but I thought I'd ask.

Another unrelated question, what is the range on item auras?

Polybeef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

Hold the tilt (~) key

Meta

11-30-2009

`

Beegly Boogs

11-30-2009

Is there any way to rebind it? I don't see it in the list of keybindings (Tilde isn't a key I use very often and I'm not really comfortable in pressing it)

Polybeef

11-30-2009

Not as far as I know, you might be able to do something if you play with the input configuration files in the DATA directory, but I never fiddled with those so I don't know.

What would also be nice is having a different hotkey for targeting an ally and a different for targeting an enemy champion. There are some spells that can be used both ways (like Zilean's haste/slow), and it's really annoying when I want to slow the enemy but end up hasting my ally instead.