Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did not receive my weekly IP and RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slik539

01-20-2013

i know if your account is inactive for a while you don't get your ip/RP weekly bonus. but i play on my PBE account all the time. just wondering if anybody else has these problems of not getting your bonus for a week?

xtraf

01-20-2013

same here.
I bro's pbe account got the rp/ip but not mine.
dont knoow what went wrong.
i played on pbe everyday for last week it is no way inactive.

Neo Cyrus

01-20-2013

This gets asked too many times. It needs to be stickied in a FAQ if it already isn't.

Even if you are active you do not get your Sunday stipend if you don't spend your previous credit. I'm not sure if it's just the RP you have to spend or both RP and IP. If you spend as much of it as you can it will definitely give you more. 4000RP and 10000IP every Sunday.

Edit: It's already in the FAQ! - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756112

Michio Kaku

01-20-2013

They've said many times just to create a ticket. Stop coming to the forums.

hi im giyomee

01-20-2013

same here bro

Exocist

01-20-2013

Well same here, but this is Australia so i guess I might have to wait til tomorrow.

xtraf

01-20-2013

Quote:
7Cyrus7:
This gets asked too many times. It needs to be stickied in a FAQ if it already isn't.

Even if you are active you do not get your Sunday stipend if you don't spend your previous credit. I'm not sure if it's just the RP you have to spend or both RP and IP. If you spend as much of it as you can it will definitely give you more. 4000RP and 10000IP every Sunday.

Edit: It's already in the FAQ! - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756112

my rp is on 388 and ip is on 4031. I had at least 7 matches on Sunday.

Krosis7

01-21-2013

Quote:
7Cyrus7:

I spend all my RP/IP and still have not received. I can't test without points!

Imbak

01-21-2013

i didn't got mine either =(, but maybe next week

Calling Clouds

01-21-2013

I sent in a ticket. Hopefully something happens >.<