Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


League System Testing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vladar7

Member

01-21-2013

Question not answered in the FAQ:

Can you go negative League Points if you are at the bottom of the last division of the tier and keep losing ?

Since you can go over 100 pts at the top of challenger tier can you go under 0 at the bottom of the lowest division of a tier since you cannot fall down to the lowest tier ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ellondil

QA Lead

01-21-2013

Quote:

Unfortunately we didn't manage to get the change for reducing the # of seeding games from 10 to 3 into the build in time, so normal seeding rules still apply at the moment. I also wouldn't pay too much attention to the Elo display, we'll be cleaning that up soon.


Good news, we were able to change this today. If you've already played 3 games, your next game will seed you into a league. If you haven't played 3 games, you will be seeded after 3 games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

Senior Member

01-21-2013

any ideas of when this will be ready for live?

really excited for it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isolation

Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Vladar7:
Question not answered in the FAQ:

Can you go negative League Points if you are at the bottom of the last division of the tier and keep losing ?

Since you can go over 100 pts at the top of challenger tier can you go under 0 at the bottom of the lowest division of a tier since you cannot fall down to the lowest tier ?


The lowest you can go in a league is 0; after that you are prone to being demoted. But at the lowest League you would stay at 0. No one needs the ***** slap of being told they have -100 points... even if they are THAT bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vladar7

Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
ConciseNprecise:
The lowest you can go in a league is 0; after that you are prone to being demoted. But at the lowest League you would stay at 0. No one needs the ***** slap of being told they have -100 points... even if they are THAT bad.


You know for a fact that you cant go under 0 LP or its just your opinion ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basara BaskenJi

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Not much of a bug just a minor typo as shown in the picture below, Double Bronze rankings.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2lw62vb.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkerNectron

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Client Error - Minor

A visual error occurs when in the Leagues menu.

To replicate, have 1-4 unique champions played in ranked --> go to the Leagues menu, click on your name --> click on someone else's name that more unique champions played --> click on your name again. You should see that your list of champions played 'now includes' some champions that the previous summoner had played in ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RainbowTrenches

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Ellondil:
Good news, we were able to change this today. If you've already played 3 games, your next game will seed you into a league. If you haven't played 3 games, you will be seeded after 3 games.


False- I've played several games today, gotten to 10 total, and am still not in a league.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Billy

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Client Error - Minor

After viewing another summoner's league via their summoner profile, if you then attempt to view a different summoner's league via their profile and that summoner has not yet been placed in a league, it displays the league for the summoner you looked up previously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

natemiddleman2

Senior Member

01-22-2013

When the system hits live, will the cutoff for silver, gold, platinum, and diamond be the same as it was in the preseason.
Ex: 1500s are put in the gold league