Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League System Testing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

01-20-2013

Quote:
Veigar:
If you're not in a league, you will only see the challenger tier on your own league page. You can check out your friends' leagues by going to their profiles and clicking the league view. Let me know if that's what you're doing and still can't see anything.

I would love to check it out again, but the launcher doesn't respond at the moment. o.o

Player 2888

01-20-2013

Some questions..

I started out at 1367 elo (top and current rating) and was placed into a League Gold Division 5...confusing so i did a game and got +40 something elo and checked again and ive gained 34 league points. So my understanding is there will still be personal elo you gain to track yourself and the league points that move you up and down Leagues/Divisions etc? and im still wondering how the heck do i get into Gold Divison 5 with 1367 Elo ? shouldnt it be like silver division 1-2 or something

Larias

Adjudicator

01-20-2013

This is awesome, man. It's good to see you're still around too. I think I'll be downloading the PBE now.

Veigar

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Quote:
Player 2888:
Some questions..

I started out at 1367 elo (top and current rating) and was placed into a League Gold Division 5...confusing so i did a game and got +40 something elo and checked again and ive gained 34 league points. So my understanding is there will still be personal elo you gain to track yourself and the league points that move you up and down Leagues/Divisions etc? and im still wondering how the heck do i get into Gold Divison 5 with 1367 Elo ? shouldnt it be like silver division 1-2 or something

Where are you seeing your elo? Also, we've adjusted the tier tuning for the PBE so that people can move through them and experience the flow.

IntrospectionMan

01-20-2013

Not sure if it's a bug or if I just misread the OP, but I did three ranked to see it, and I don't see anything? Do we have to play more than 3 games, or...?

Player 2888

01-20-2013

Quote:
Veigar:
Where are you seeing your elo? Also, we've adjusted the tier tuning for the PBE so that people can move through them and experience the flow.

@ Solo/Duo Que Above the badge and at "current elo" it was 1376 but now 1452 won 2 games (Summoner FireSniper different account)

notFREEfood

01-20-2013

Quote:
IntrospectionMan:
Not sure if it's a bug or if I just misread the OP, but I did three ranked to see it, and I don't see anything? Do we have to play more than 3 games, or...?

yup, played 3, not seeing my league and I tried restarting my client

Tortferngatr

01-20-2013

Is it unreasonable to want a solo queue Twisted Treeline to test with? I'm not a big fan of Summoner's Rift, but love TT and Dominion.

notFREEfood

01-20-2013

Yup, it's definitely not seeding based on 3 games.

Koreid

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Played 3 games, not showing my division.