Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

xin zhao needs a BIG nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nacoran

01-20-2013

at level 1 i start with about 500 health and he gets to kill me in about 3 seconds.

Later that game I'm Kayle with 2000 health and a bit of armor and magic resist Xin Zhao comes up with more health than me and kills me with 3 swipes of his spear. He had more health and a LOT more damage. See a problem here. He ended up soloing 2 or three people that game without us ever getting near his turret. They nerfed talon when he was only a lil on the damagy side and xin zhao is insanely destructive he really needs some nerfing.

BTW:if anyone has any advise on how to play versus him I'm all ears.

StormEagle5000

01-20-2013

Played against a Xin mid with Malzahar. Whipped em. Makes it 3 times easier to hit him with all your spells when he jumps to you. Just wait till after his knock up so your ultimate doesn't get interrupted. Easy

Whispy

Recruiter

01-20-2013

"Xin Zhao comes up with more health than me, He had more health and a LOT more damage. See a problem here."

Wut, you're saying that he had better items than you so he just ran through your team?! THIS IS MADNESS!

LastLaughLol

01-20-2013

Xin zhao is strong early game, and you fed him.

Solution, dont engage Xin Zhao early game.

=Not Fed

=Easy to handle Xin Zhao mid and late game.

LegendAwaknd

01-20-2013

Yeah it's all timing when playing against him. Very weak to cc and ap. He can be shut down easily.

Elf Elix

01-20-2013

xin is a assassin, jungler, and/or bruiser type champion

As an assassin his ability to target enemy champions and isolate or remove from play is where it needs to be.

As a jungler he clears at a decent rate.

As a bruiser, well hes pretty much played like this so....

Hes not op either :\

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-20-2013

no

chezwickcheese

01-20-2013

Derp Zhao is indeed derpy but he's manageable. Plus Riot needs to provide the specials at least a few champions that require half a nut the play.

Deeeerrrrrrp

SeiYouSiLa

01-20-2013

lol he killed you in 3 seconds at lvl1?? unless you're dumb enough to tower dive him that's nearly impossible

Dragoon14th

01-21-2013

its plausible if he critted u 3 times also armor pen might be something. Hint get doran shield put the pts into that 6 pt defensive tree that lower damg. bam every champ ask wtf how am i doing **** damg he he o h and ninja tabi works well