Patch Pushed Back Til Tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joesyuh

11-30-2009

Patch wont be out until tomorrow. There was no way anyone saw this coming... hahaha. Its a comedy of errors sometimes.

Quote:
The patch is starting really late tonight, and servers will come back up tomorrow.
http://leagueoflegends.com/board/sho...t=30219&page=4

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-30-2009

So uh... nice new thread for something that's been threaded multiple times already. This happens all the time in EVERY online game.

Meta

11-30-2009

Pointless thread is pointless?

joesyuh

11-30-2009

flame poster flames?

jjjthe21st

11-30-2009

First time Ive seen this thread. Im glad I know that there are others out there like it though. Thank you for helping me in this matter EncasedShadow.

Honestly, who didnt completely expect RIOT to fail at delivering something on time.

Victory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-30-2009

Boo boo bee bum.

ShneakySquirrel

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjthe21st View Post
First time Ive seen this thread. Im glad I know that there are others out there like it though. Thank you for helping me in this matter EncasedShadow.

Honestly, who didnt completely expect RIOT to fail at delivering something on time.
The thing about Riot, is that they have a QUALITY product here. And I would rather see quality patches come out late, then a quantity of patches early/on time. I am thoroughly enjoying this game, and the way it's progressing.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

11-30-2009

Wow @ the crybabies complaining because a HUGE patch wont be applied until PM HOURS OF THE RELEASE DATE. OMGGG riot faillzzzz wowoowwowowo big deal outta nothing!!!!!!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjthe21st View Post

I'm saddened by the fact that I could be perceived in some way as helping you.
The patch is going up late tonight, in the PST zone. For most of the world this is already tomorrow. They're patching ASAP and actually are doing it within the given time. True the servers aren't going up till tomorrow, but even in real life I've tried to get video games on release day, but the shipment won't be in till tomorrow.

Screw you for trying to depict me as a Riot Basher. Riots doing great for a small start up company. This happens to companies like Blizzard.

If the fact you didn't get your patch for your free game disappoints you so terribly, let me point you to the nearest tall building or bridge for some fast relief.

spawn10459

Banned

11-30-2009

Are there patch notes any were???? Would love to know if the heros i unlocked are going to be nerfed to hell.