What do I do with late game Fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funster

10-20-2010

So what do I do late game with Fiddlesticks? I can do absolutely fantastic early and mid game consistently, but if an early domination doesn't bring us to victory I become so weak late game.

The thing that struck me most was how crappy drain was becoming. I know Morde is a huge damage soak and he was stacking all the typical tanky stuff... but ****. I have full magic pen runes, the passive, void staff, abysall scepter, and sorc boots. My 250 damage per tick drain only added up to low 60s on him. (yes I know Morde is a poor target. I only noticed this because he was the only one around and we were all bashing on him.)

Is there a good build that will take me in to a stronger late game?

xephh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Casters are screwed past 35-40.

Win @ 25.

XeonV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Buy Zhonya's Ring.

Crowstorm -> Usual Combo -> Flash if necessary -> Activate Zhonya's

xephh

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonV View Post
Buy Zhonya's Ring.

Crowstorm -> Usual Combo -> Flash if necessary -> Activate Zhonya's
More AP doesn't solve his MR Champs problem.
It helps,

and what's ironic is there's not enough items in this game that offer magic penetration/resistance reduction.

crowsntacos

10-20-2010

I find tank fiddles to still be viable; less damage but tons more survivability. Try randuin's omen instead of rylai's for slow, it's just as good and gives important armor stats to boot.

Also, i'd try to pick a better target, but you already mentioned that, so...

If you're going to take out tanks with drain, go dps fiddles and don the new malady before channeling your W and see how that works. =P

Zzphantom

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowsntacos View Post
I find tank fiddles to still be viable; less damage but tons more survivability. Try randuin's omen instead of rylai's for slow, it's just as good and gives important armor stats to boot.

If you're going to take out tanks with drain, go dps fiddles and don the new malady before channeling your W and see how that works. =P
Yeah, Malady on Fiddle. Is this what its come to?

Dyabolic

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowsntacos View Post

Wtf.... is this guy serious? -_-