Why now adc is the last position that people calls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

01-19-2013

Every single time that I'm in the matchmaking I read:
Mid
Mid
I called it sorry
Jungle then
Ok, support
Mid

THEGOVERMENT

01-19-2013

hmmm

THEGOVERMENT

01-19-2013

gg

Grizzlier

01-19-2013

Adc is actually I think the toughest position in LoL. No I'm not kidding I think that people associate the damage dealer with the brainless work that everyone wants to do but the adc does not receive enough credit.

Where as mid and top have solo lanes where they just need to outplay their lane opponent and not die themselves bot lane needs to have complete map awareness around their lane and strategize an attack with the supports cc and the adc's damage output within a second or two and then leave unscathed all the while trying to maintain cs income while trying not to receive harrassment yourself.

Sure mid and top lane have to do some of this too but they don't have to coordinate and they have a relatively safer position and they aren't expected to build these expensive damage items that adc's are extremely reliant upon to be effective. The mid is more affected by this than top because top functions relatively well without items (compared to other champs).

All in all, adc is a pretty worrisome position where people expect a lot and you actually have a lot of duties to perform. You are by definition intended to "carry the game", that says a lot in itself.

TehJosh2

01-19-2013

^ /thread

Shadowed Ruby

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlier View Post
Adc is actually I think the toughest position in LoL. No I'm not kidding I think that people associate the damage dealer with the brainless work that everyone wants to do but the adc does not receive enough credit.

Where as mid and top have solo lanes where they just need to outplay their lane opponent and not die themselves bot lane needs to have complete map awareness around their lane and strategize an attack with the supports cc and the adc's damage output within a second or two and then leave unscathed all the while trying to maintain cs income while trying not to receive harrassment yourself.

Sure mid and top lane have to do some of this too but they don't have to coordinate and they have a relatively safer position and they aren't expected to build these expensive damage items that adc's are extremely reliant upon to be effective. The mid is more affected by this than top because top functions relatively well without items (compared to other champs).

All in all, adc is a pretty worrisome position where people expect a lot and you actually have a lot of duties to perform. You are by definition intended to "carry the game", that says a lot in itself.
I'd argue that Support is tougher early game (Until the ADC is then expected to Carry), as Mothering an ADC is a lot of work. The harder the support works, the not as hard the ADC has to work, likewise the lazier the support, the harder the ADC has to work. But it all begins with a good support ^_^

But I'll agree both positions are more stressful and ''harder'' than mid or top. :3.

GoblinRage

01-20-2013

<3 the thread, made me feel happy xD and I learned something new DD

therealPugsley

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby View Post
I'd argue that Support is tougher early game (Until the ADC is then expected to Carry), as Mothering an ADC is a lot of work. The harder the support works, the not as hard the ADC has to work, likewise the lazier the support, the harder the ADC has to work. But it all begins with a good support ^_^

But I'll agree both positions are more stressful and ''harder'' than mid or top. :3.

I agree that support is a harder role to play then the adc because they need to know what is going on everywhere, know where the enemy jungle is ect.

Pads

01-20-2013

jungle is the hardest role
to be effective you have to have map awareness in EVERY lane AND organize with people to gank. AND you need to keep jungle times in mind

and you get blamed by everyone that loses their lane
and you get blamed if you dont gank every half a second

IxanWitfar

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAdunnoe View Post
jungle is the hardest role
to be effective you have to have map awareness in EVERY lane AND organize with people to gank. AND you need to keep jungle times in mind

and you get blamed by everyone that loses their lane
and you get blamed if you dont gank every half a second
Thank you lol, I was Hong to say the same thing. But all in all people need to stop complaining and just play the game. You don't get a gank say something about. Ask for one. Don't just be quite and then late hadn't start complaining and stay paying the blame game.