Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] stop games that aren't full within 5 mins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pavlo

11-30-2009

[Suggestion] if a both teams are full within 5 mins of the game start, please crash the game, so everyone can start the game a new, you can't win a game with 4v5 unless you utterly destroy the enemy team and, out-level them. i think the surrender vote is far too late, and should be possible any time, but it would cause exp/ip penalties if done before 20 mins of the game

Squirrel Lord

Recruiter

11-30-2009

You can win 4v5's, even when they're not total rolfstomps. I just had a game last night where they were beating us around during the beginning of the game, but we managed to get coordinated, ganked them efficiently, and managed to eke out a win. It was one of the best games (read: most fun) I've ever been in.

Pavlo

11-30-2009

i know, i've also won some 4v5 games, but the chances of winning are 15% compared to the average 50%, therefore it's a waste of time when you can get 120 ip in 25 mins instead of 70