Teleport + Mastery = Potential Cheap Tactic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyLilPwnies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerrem View Post
I agree that this should be interupted by damage. Twisted Fate's Gate ability as well. Its already a very good ability for moving around the map, it shouldnt be a save your life ability as well. Especially on a "egg" aniva or guardian angel revive, but I think I read something about them changing that.

I would have to disagree with this...especially the TF one...a stun is understandable to interupt its cast, but damage would be far too drastic... if u are able to cast teleport/gate with ppl wailing on u, and have enough hp to get out, i think ppl should just stop complaining and be either more sneaky or get more dmg/stun... its not that big of a deal, and i understand its aggravating, but making damage interupt it would be dumb...maybe a silence could interupt, like make a summoner ability be an ae silence...idk...

Evernight

11-30-2009

I disagree - there is a reason stuns are better than slows and it things like TPing out. Get some stuns if you are having problems. Also, things like fling, grab, headbutt all count as a stun.

Oh and you think Cho is bad? Try Kayle dropping out with <200 HP thx to his ult and Sion and Taric both blowing their stuns too early. LOL ... I have done it!

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

I'm just going to say that you can't teleport to interior turrets, from my experience, and that teleport cannot be cancelled once cast. I've tried the whole teleport out of danger strat, and it only works for me when I play as Twisted Fate and ulti+gate. I don't think that a stun should cancel the summoner spell teleport, because it has a 300 second cooldown, and 3 seconds is a long time to kill anyone with 3 champs...

Arete

11-30-2009

Sorry but teleport really isn't the problem here.

Put up wards they last for 4.5minutes and are cheap. See him coming, gank him thoroughly before he can backdoor. Make him waste his teleport.