Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Idea to help balance Thresh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yodeler91

01-19-2013

Nerf his q range.

I don't know if this is a glitch but the one thing that makes thresh so strong is the range on his pull. It was extending well past the distance marked when scrolling over the range on his q. I feel otherwise he is relatively balanced. It is easy to deny him souls in lane because of his need to get into the thick of the minion wave to collect them, until he gets an advantage then his deny is incredible, but again that is mostly because of the range on his q.

Valenten

01-19-2013

his q range is actually supposed to be really long idk what you are talking about.

Ashurion

01-19-2013

You want him to fight with a q the range of his e? ._.

Yodeler91

01-19-2013

Not that short, just smaller, in my opinion that is what makes him too strong, when you can hook someone from almost your sight range, that is what is too strong.

HolyWarlok

01-19-2013

I'm pretty sure that I've tossed his lantern into a group of souls and collected them that way...so you don't have to walk up to them...

Ashurion

01-19-2013

The distance it pulls isn't very far but it does do suppression. I guess lowering the range a bit is okay.

Quote:
HolyWarlok:
I'm pretty sure that I've tossed his lantern into a group of souls and collected them that way...so you don't have to walk up to them...

His Q is the pulling enemies in thing.

Valenten

01-19-2013

Quote:
HolyWarlok:

to bad it travels so slow that if they are half way they will most likely get out of the range before it gets to them.

Hydd

01-28-2013

does his q have the same range as Dark binding??

Don Dre

01-28-2013

It's balanced the way it is. Landing that hook is one of the harder skillshots to land IMO

Mrfishii

01-28-2013

His Q should stay the same. His Q has a delay and the missile speed is slow, the only way you get get Q off is in a bush, or if your enemy doesn't have the reaction time.