When can we expect.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spawn10459

Banned

11-30-2009

More maps, more heros, more runes, more game options (easy mode makes for a quick game, single draf, super creeps, and whatever else they had in DOTA) clanes, clan toroments???

boni

11-30-2009

When it's done.

spawn10459

Banned

11-30-2009

Hell when will we be able to resie the text window? or hell even close it. I hate reading what most people say.

boni

11-30-2009

Good luck with beeing successful in a team-based game.

spawn10459

Banned

11-30-2009

In games were there are people just complaining NON stop all game cussing every one out yeah no test window would be great. because Ignor doesnt even work lol.

When can we expect a Banlist or just a lite that tells the matchmaker NOT to match me with? When can we expect the ignor list to actuly block peoples text?

KroganElite

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn10459 View Post
Hell when will we be able to resie the text window? or hell even close it. I hate reading what most people say.
I would love that option. I am used to reading mia's in dota and its very annoying having to press enter every time i want to check if anyone has said anything. Maybe this option does exist and if someone wants to tell me how to do this, it would be great!

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn10459 View Post
In games were there are people just complaining NON stop all game cussing every one out yeah no test window would be great. because Ignor doesnt even work lol.

When can we expect a Banlist or just a lite that tells the matchmaker NOT to match me with? When can we expect the ignor list to actuly block peoples text?
Ignore will be getting redone in the very near future.

spawn10459

Banned

11-30-2009

Very near future could mean 6 months to 6 years.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-30-2009

Yup, it'll be ready when its ready. See the in development section for what they are working on.