Elise skin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Where?! ?! Need a Mechanical Spider skin for her. It'd look awesome. GOGO!!

Ideas:

Battlecast Elise
HeadHugger Elise
Lunar Arachnid Elise
Deep Sea Elise
Obsidian Elise
Paper Mache Elise
Void Elise
Legendary Dryder Elise
Eternum Elise
Lady Elise
Queelaag Elise
Bandita Elise
Oozlise

Maybe get some red attention, hopefully one of the art guys/gals gets this. Gets some inspiration and VOILA!

KHDragonn

01-19-2013

Like Kha'Zixs skin?

Omg Riot pls

FuRo

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
Where?! ?! Need a Mechanical Spider skin for her. It'd look awesome. GOGO!!
While I agree Elise has the potential for many awesome skins. We do not need anymore mechanical/futuristic skins.

Also, Death Blossom Elise is lame.

antikatze

01-19-2013

i'd like a brown recluse skin , but many ppl fear/hate that kind of spider soooo ya not gonna happen

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I can see her as another Battlecast skin, but I would love to see her as part of the Void or deep sea theme.

Praetor

01-19-2013

I could also see her as a Lunar Spider of some sort. That would be crazy cool, moon inspired spider skin. Perhaps a HEADHUGGER-ish skin from Aliens,

omegademan

01-19-2013

MECHA ELISE WHERe?

Praetor

01-19-2013

Added ideas in original topic

Muranodo

01-19-2013

Would actually like a dryder skin for her. Since that was a major dividing point for the vast majority of long bumping fans of the Spider Queen.

A "Priscilla" Victorian skin might work well in a sort of Piltover fashion sense.

Praetor

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
Would actually like a dryder skin for her. Since that was a major dividing point for the vast majority of long bumping fans of the Spider Queen.

A "Priscilla" Victorian skin might work well in a sort of Piltover fashion sense.
I would love a dryder skin for her, perhaps as a Legendary skin. I would think that'd be great. The only skin I'd prefer more is a headhugger-ish skin over it.