==how to swain===

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenjou5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

just wondering how to build him item wise and should he be built as pure ap caster? or tanky caster?

would these items be good for him?
boots, rylais, spirit visage, hextech gunblade, abysal, archangel

Civic42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

I normally go AA staff, sorc boots, rylis. Depending on the enemy team i might get Hourglass, spirit visage or other tanky item. If it lasts really long I would grab a Deathcap. On rare occasion I get one or 2 cdr items(so i can spam laser bird and torment).
Typical build:
AA staff, sorc boots, rylis, spirit, hourglass, and deathcap
Ulti build: (this lets u keep ur ulti up a long time)
aa staff, sorc boots, rylis, chalis, spirit, and deathcap. also u need the blue buff becuase it can make ur mana regen per 5 sec hit over 200 (I personally got the blue buff once and noticed i had 250 mana regen per 5 sec)

Morsigil

05-05-2011

Depends on how the game goes. He should always have a hextech revolver or something with it in the recipe. Then you build accordingly. Most games I end up with a glacial shroud and a negatron cloak in something, but that's usually all you really need to tank (turning the glacial shroud into frozen heart usually after rabadon's).

In your build I would replace spirit visage with glacial shroud/frozen heart. You have no armor there and it is needed for tower diving and tanking AD heroes.