S3 Best Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DBakedGoods

01-19-2013

I mainly jungle in ranked and I usually use Nocturne or Lee Sin (Amumu if ever open). Are there any junglers I should use/buy in low elo for S3? Thanks.

Desperate Izzy

01-19-2013

i do nunu and ww mostly, in low elo you should try maokai

FrazzledMelon

01-19-2013

SInce you have an assassin and a somewhat flexible champ, you probably want to add a good tanky initiator. Amumu and Maokai are great options there. Nunu and Chogath are also great tanky junglers.

jlmoss

01-19-2013

Skarner is still a good jungle early game, a good gank with his ult and Q, becomes nice and tanky for initiating late game too. I usually don't get many kills with Skar... but my assists are ridiculous at the end of the game.

FrazzledMelon

01-19-2013

Skarner is lot's of fun. Just a Wit's to speed up his Q, and you can build everything else tanky. Malphite is another great jungle tank I forgot to mention. Too many choices!

Ziaolon the II

01-19-2013

Shaco, no one can deal with him in low elo (1400-)

Akimasu

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBakedGoods View Post
I mainly jungle in ranked and I usually use Nocturne or Lee Sin (Amumu if ever open). Are there any junglers I should use/buy in low elo for S3? Thanks.
Low Elo Junglers who can carry are really the best way to go. Yi, Warwick, and Nocturne are all pretty good, but in my opinion, one of the best junglers in the game right now would be Elise. With her 950 initiation range, a stun, a seriously OP steriod, incredibly diverse, and the fact that no one expects it, all in all makes her an incredibly powerful jungler. She's also great late game for checking brushes, which in low elo is far more important than it should be, thanks to the fact that 90% of players under 1500 Elo think that supports are the only ones who should ward -_-.

Flagrock

01-19-2013

Amumu is a game changer. He is weaker early but if you can turtle it out Amumu becomes super strong and can carry hard with the correct build. I love to use him when he's not banned. I know I've also had a lot of luck with Olaf recently. He can counter-jungle effectively and his ganks are good if you can hit your axe. Late game he is an amazing anti-carry and can shut down fed people. Two good jungle picks filling similar niches

watchyabackboy

01-19-2013

Jax is always a strong option. His leap also helps you get away if a gang goes bad. That becomes really handy lower elo play. I still find kha zix to be a decent option.

Doumz

01-19-2013

Olaf is a great addition versus a CC team.