Oh come on...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RustyBulletHole

10-20-2010

There's hundreds of bugs in the beta version (So I've heard) and it was supposed to be out at the end of summer! Mine wont even install! I get an error that says "Error creating installation directory", and I try opening it with adobe air and it wont open at all! I say you focus on fixing all the bugs and get it released instead of focusing on everything but that. Seriously, you've been releasing tons of new stuff like champions and the halloween decorations, but really, how does this apply to people with macs who are tired of opening boot camp to play or cant even play at all?

JudoPunch

10-20-2010

To fix bugs, it needs to be tested. There was never a date set to play on Mac. The people who do Halloween decorations don't code clients for Mac.

You are behaving like a child. The Beta version runs LoL (albeit imperfectly) and instead of coming looking for a solution with your error message, you bring your pis spoor attitude and do nothing but bellyache.

Now you get to just sit there and either run bootcamp or not play. Because instead of helping solve the problem of your bug, you just came in here and started pointing fingers.

jasonpeinko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Riot did say summer, but whatever its in beta idk when that started maybe it was end of summer. Just think of it as Riot Time instead of Valve Time :P.

Its **** near impossible to make a game that works first time around without a beta to fix everything on different hardware.