Harrasment

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icettiflow

10-22-2010

Hmm...well...I have the slow load times as well but I have yet to have anyone say anything negative to me about it.

Also - I still load faster than some Winblows users lol.

Reinvented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

I too have this problem. So, every game I've made it a habit of getting water and food before playing. And usually when I get back, game is loaded. :P

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Please Riot, fix the loading times asap.

They've gone from somewhat slow to embarrassingly slow. Ever since last patch I'm always the last one to finish loading.

Kokatat

10-24-2010

i have the same problem with getting harrassed ... usually just tell people that the hamsters that i use to charge my computer are tired and need new bedding

MajteK

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagehen47 View Post
i have the same problem with getting harrassed ... usually just tell people that the hamsters that i use to charge my computer are tired and need new bedding
Best answer ever to the harassment. Unfortunately my problems are not with loading, but with gameplay. I hit a team battle, or battle with more than 3 waves of minions and I drop to like 7 fps. I have a early 2008 macbook pro w/ 2gb of ddr2 ram, 2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo, and a 256mb Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT. It may be my vid card cause Nvidia is getting sued right now and my macbook pro is as far as I've been told eligible for compensation (via my s/n for my unit).

milkytoast

10-25-2010

I also find this to be an issue, but my macbook (core 2 duo 2ghz, 2gb ram, Geforce 9400M 256M) doesn't load fast in windows ether

Immemorial

11-02-2010

Wow, what a loser.

That Stum guy I mean, not you.

... it really amazes me how abusive and confident people get when they're sitting in a darkened room in front of their monitors.

In the real world these people wouldn't last three seconds if they said anything as offensive.

>__>"

Demonite10

11-03-2010

I've been harrassed about 7 or 8 times for being the last one loaded. Any time you explain that you're testing the OSx client, they just start ripping on you for being a Mac user. I'm pretty sure some people(my team or the enemy's) quit before the game even starts cause they think I'm going to lag out or cause them to lag or something stupid. It's such a shame that people don't come for the forums like I tell them to and see that the OSx client is legitimately being tested right now.

Velkorious

11-03-2010

I've been harassed for the first time about it after playing only 4 games after the Nov 2 patch. The load times have gotten really bad for me.

sciyth

11-03-2010

on verygame i've played i get harrassed for being a mac user. Ussually its just because i use a Mac. Personally i haven't gotten any **** about slow load time even though im the last one by a little bit. My advice is to just ignore it because a lot of the people are trolls and ragers that have nothing better to then try and insult ppl for having a good computer with a different opperating system.