Vi Splash Art Edit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

01-19-2013

So, I was looking at Vi's splash art (Because of the IEM: Katowice on the main page of the client) and I noticed something weird about her. Her hair in the back... those 4 wisps of hair coming from the back of her head. I just thought they looked out of place, especially since she is supposed to have shorter hair!

So, I decided to edit it. Using paint (So it isn't perfect :P)
Also, people had an issue with her butt starting on her leg and sagging down a bit. I thought that was weird too, so I changed that!

What do you think? Which version do you prefer?

Attachment 595687 Attachment 595705

Edit: For those of you saying "keep the butt", yeah I agree I just wanted to see what it would look like without it :P
Edit2: Minor touch-up on the sign behind her dreads, and the dreads inside her normal hair. The picture directly below this edit is the previous picture edit! I can't get it out xD

Interactive

01-19-2013

Looks better gj.

caidus

01-19-2013

You's does look better.

Igasho

01-19-2013

This was posted before she even came out, some one did the exact same thing. Nothing new to see here.

Dryad Soraka

01-19-2013

I like the base one more sorry

Giga Crush

01-19-2013

I....Iike butt cheeks.

Qeeick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

You have the best paint skills o_O. Everytime I try something in it it looks like a bunch of pixels lol

Olek Skilgannon

01-19-2013

Leave the butt cheeks, change the hair.

Great Owl

01-19-2013

Without the butt cheeks her groin area seems kinda wide, but not much you can do about it with basic editing.

Shaboopie

01-19-2013

Well, you definitely did a good job and all that, but the hair is there for a reason. They're called Dreads. It fits pretty well with the overall "punk" look she's supposed to have.