Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Attempting to reconnect" Can't play!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cracked Crayon

01-20-2013

bump!

I'm having this issue as well. "Attempting to Reconnect".
It only happen after this patch.

a Bodhisattva

01-31-2013

I've been playing for a few years as well, and this problem started to occur within the past month (Thresh Patch, I'm figuring)
It occurs during PVP matches -_-;
Riot, please help the community out!

alaskaneagle

01-31-2013

This happens to me but only when I'm doing good and my team will win... then I get "attempting to reconnect" till our advantage is gone and we lose.

CyanShock

03-21-2013

bump

Superthe

03-21-2013

bump same problem have also had multiple tickets opened with riot

Muataur

03-21-2013

Same problem, and I know my internet isn't disconnecting because in on either vent or Skype and I'm not disconnected from talking to anyone.

Donnieboy

03-22-2013

same issue, please fix

awwmynamedontfi

Recruiter

03-22-2013

just happened to me!

Reddgrrr

05-12-2013

I have the same issue. I guess that you did not receive any message.
What works for me is to go into router options and change multiplexing method from VC to LLC. And then again, when you got this in your next game, just change it back. You will not have any other disconnect issues later.

What is funny is, that after I was furiously clicking with my LMB around the screen, hence my character was standing and I had this message, my friend playing with me in dual queve, sitting in the same room like me, told me that my character is actually moving. And he was even doing actions!

So once you got this, send you character to the base, and after that reset your router with changing of these settings. Only thing you can do right now and hopefully you will not fall far behind in your lane while youre off.

Sushi the Potato

05-12-2013

I'm just curious, since I haven't seen a red post in any of these similar threads I wanna try to rule out some possibilities. I have this problem and I have Comcast as my net provider, does anyone else have Comcast in this thread or is on the East Coast?