Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

probably a stupid question, but I'd still like to know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

setorines

01-19-2013

How do I see and message my friends? I have added a few people, but I have no idea as to how to do anything outside of hitting the big "play" button and view my profile.

dehunter456

01-19-2013

Right at the bottom of the home page when you aren't playing a game, there will be an icon showing a person. Click that. You will see the friends online that you have. Just double click the friend you want to send the message to and a chat box will appear. Type whatever you want to say and you will private message them.

setorines

01-19-2013

okay, I see it now thank you.

setorines

01-19-2013

okay so when I saw it no one was online and I was assuming that's why I couldn't click it. Now I see there is someone on, but the bottom bar is covering it. is there any way to fix this? (like the bar that shows volume, Internet connection, and the other icons.)

alaskaneagle

01-19-2013

if you hover over the right or left edge of the lol window you can adjust the size of it to make it smaller. I shrink mine a bit everytime I log on so I can open my FL at the bottom right and see who's playing

setorines

01-19-2013

okay, thank you.