Ad lux

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGS Geodesik

10-20-2010

AD Lux IS viable - there can be no question about it (think Ashe). More interested in hearing from consenting voices, others who have given AD Lux some thought, and can provide a valuable opinion.

Silent Reaper

10-20-2010

Well I never tried it but are you even sure that can work...?

She doesn't have a single ability which scales of AD. However I will admit her Stun and Slow proc really really well if she went AD.....

MalHeartsNutmeg

10-20-2010

I thought about trying it for fun, her abilities scale rather poorly with AP, so you'd lose what? Half the shields power and a little laser power.

You'd still have the utility of the bind and slow though, plus the passive. Could be interesting.

beYAWNce Stoles

10-21-2010

Basically build her like an AD Janna

OBITWIZZLE

10-21-2010

No. no no no.

She's much better off going with max cdr, and mana regen, followed by AP.

If you want a stronger auto attack for her passive, get a sheen, or better yet a triforce.

edit: her Ult gets .8 AP i believe, so it's certainly worth it to get a good bunch for late game runners.

Gløry

10-21-2010

I was in a game with an AD lux on my team. he tore up the other "normal" lux. had most kills on the team. He had a phantom dancer, infinity edge, and looked to be building a bloodthirster, lol. I mean you might as well, he spells dont do anything anyway.

OBITWIZZLE

10-21-2010

The other team was terrible then. Lux has NO survivability at all. Focus her for 2-3 seconds and she's gone.

Amarth

10-21-2010

This is like building AD Morg or AD Anivia (except they both have better AP ratios).

DarkenDragon

10-21-2010

no survivability? a stun and a shield, and a slow is no survivability? you my friend dont know how to escape then, thats a ton of survivability if you ask me

Xarem

10-21-2010

This is about as bad an idea as the one time i saw AD Annie.

The first question you have to ask yourself is why.. why would you play a caster AD and what would you gain from it that other characters can do better?

For example.. Lux has some of the fewest HP in the game and her auto attack range is just decent... Her shield will absorb > 2 hits from anything at max level being more useless then normal. E and Q I guess is what you're relying on to root and slow so you can auto attack but well.. E is what.. 35% at max slow? and Q is 2 seconds both with a cooldown long enough that if you are facing off against anyone like Jax and say you havent killed them in those two seconds you are about to be dead very quickly once the root wears off.

ALL of Lux's abilities have long range for a reason.. because she lacks the hp and armor to jump into the middle of a teamfight, or even be within auto attack range.

As I see it, there is 0 benefit to being AD Lux

12345 ... 6