Exiting the pregame lobby.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sintobus

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma3x View Post
Players with high ELO rating have long queue times due to the fact that there are few players to choose from their close ELO range.
which is why match making = fail for upper/lower tiers

Psychlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

I agree that we should have every right to leave in lobby. If you for example play a game against 2 guys who are a "premade" but are actually terrible, and they both go somewhere along the lines of 2/15/2 and then next queue you get you're in the same game as them, you shouldn't have to play with them if they're using the same characters and you know what the outcome is going to be.

Or if you get a teammate who you played with in the past who was the most annoying teammate ever just in that he never shut up about how great he was despite never helping, and you see him in a game with you, you shouldn't be forced to play with him.

Not getting a leave for leaving during character select is ideal, because it allows you to save yourself the trouble of known bad players, and as people already said, if your team is completely imbalanced and there is nothing you can do to fix it.

Geofforava

11-30-2009

I think that they should keep the ability to leave in the lobby without getting a leave intact. However, it should stop you from being able to queue for 5-10 minutes, or some short'ish period of time.

Those that leave because of someone who is afk and hasn't chosen a champion with 5 seconds remaining can continue to do so to save themselves from getting stuck in a 4v5 25 min 22 second surrender if they wish, but those who leave because THEY play the bestest Heim but someone else took him will take a 'bit' of punishment for their childish jealousy.

Lazeez

11-30-2009

I've been reading the forums lately and seeing all the people say don't leave the game when someone pick heimer, he can be good don't follow the trend etc, so I decided next time someone takes heimer I'm just gonna bite the bullet and play.

I got a heimer on my team, I asked him to change he said no, I said fine. Game started, this guy was purely PVE'ing, just creating a giant army of little turrets nurturing and taking care of them and giving them little brothers and sisters while Yi lolalpha striked them away one by one. I don't think he used grenade the whole match, he used missles maybe once or twice, but oh did he drop turrets, especially right after enemies die.

Anyway long story short, when I see heimer on my team, I'm alt-f4ing, it would be great if they can just add a leave lobby button, I mean it is the same thing just less logging in again.

Labomba

11-30-2009

+2

P S Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-30-2009

I leave when someone picks heimer, or teemo. I'm debating on expanding the list to ashe, evelyn and shaco. Sure people can play them well, but it's not worth it to find out.