Exiting the pregame lobby.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lendari

Adjudicator

11-30-2009

I'm wondering what people think about this...

I know people are going to instinctively say "you shouldn't leave the lobby" but you know what, this is literally the only protection that a solo que player has against being stuck in a 40 minute long game of suck.

Like I should feel obligated to play with teams of 5x DPS or people who haven't even picked a champion with only 0:05 left on the countdown.

Can we PLEASE get a button to leave the lobby without closing the client and re-logging in? I'm also in favor of adding a "ready" button for each player (or an implied ready once you finish selecting a champion) instead of an arbitrary countdown.

Sintobus

11-30-2009

I agree we shouldn't have to be forced with people who can't pick to make a balanced team. However I am thankful we don't actually get leaves for this. I have to close out of about 1/8 of my total solo que games because either I no longer feel like playing or my teams choices which won't change scare me. That along with AFKers in queuing cause me to close that little X a lot.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

"hey there, how about changing heimer to, maybe a tank or carry?"
"i will play heimer."
"but it would be.."
"heimer is a good hero"
"ok fine, then maybe you there, might want to change that spell with tele instead and
we could use.."
"i never played morgana, i think shes cool!"
"ok FINE, what you gonna pick x guy?, x guy?"
"no response"

so yeah, i admit i did it a couple times, but just on exxxxxtreeeeeme situations.

Dyllyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

We shouldn't force people to play in a game together. i think the 3 minutes you lose getting back in queue is definitely less costly than getting a lose and 25 wasted minutes playing with veigars who get revive, for example.

Tram

11-30-2009

If someone picks Heimer in my normal games, I got the right to leave the lobby as I please.

Pr0fessional

11-30-2009

Leaving during pre-game should count as left a game on your record, so that once you've done it a few times i never have to deal with you again.

Tired of 20 min queue, because 1 little kiddie thinks he knows whats up, to sit in another 20 min queue just to get paired with the same kid doing it over and over.

Zacharemus

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
If someone picks Heimer in my normal games, I got the right to leave the lobby as I please.
Agreed

blackwhitehawk

11-30-2009

I rather they leave in pre game then actally go afk for 25 mins in game.

Thrawn200

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0fessional View Post
Leaving during pre-game should count as left a game on your record, so that once you've done it a few times i never have to deal with you again.

Tired of 20 min queue, because 1 little kiddie thinks he knows whats up, to sit in another 20 min queue just to get paired with the same kid doing it over and over.
Are we playing the same game even? I have never had a queue longer then probably 2 minutes, solo, pre-made or otherwise.

Ma3x

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitthrawnuruodo View Post
Are we playing the same game even? I have never had a queue longer then probably 2 minutes, solo, pre-made or otherwise.
Players with high ELO rating have long queue times due to the fact that there are few players to choose from their close ELO range.